šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: fantasizing about dropping all new music at once

M i K E Y

Featured Posts

NATAH
1 hour ago, Delulu Rogers said:

That would hardly be the worst way sheā€™s trolled us. Sheā€™s flat out confirmed so many projects/events and then just doesnā€™t follow through without any explanation. Those are far worse.Ā 

that's not exactly trolling though, at that moment it may have been a plan that was in place but unfortunately couldn't go forward for any reason (ranging from legal to personal to unforseen circumstances)

not exactly something that's exclusive to Gaga too

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

Borisapillar
7 hours ago, faysalaaa said:

Gaga wouldnt tease if shes not releasing something soon..

aww are you new here

• LMAO 4
  • Thanks 2

2School4Cool
9 hours ago, bpmMonkey said:

Yesss, because planning, getting funding, hiring people to execute a movie shoot, which would be in line with a single release for performances and so on, is a matter of 1-3 days and miss things schedule is famously as open as my legs:huntyga:

Lol Iā€™m not saying she canā€™t still have singles planned Prior, but itā€™s pretty common for the most streamed song when the album drops to get second or third single treatmentĀ 

See The Best In Everyone

chewing on pearls

really hoping her label has noted the success of dwas with minimal promo and would be cool with her dropping an entire album!! she's a living legend, she can pull off this kind of release!!

lastpopicon
6 minutes ago, chewing on pearls said:

really hoping her label has noted the success of dwas with minimal promo and would be cool with her dropping an entire album!! she's a living legend, she can pull off this kind of release!!

let's not get ahead of ourselves with the "minimal promo", they might read this and give her 50 bucks and some coupons for MV's, like they did with billieĀ :bionic:

The melody that you choose can rescue you

chewing on pearls
4 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

let's not get ahead of ourselves with the "minimal promo", they might read this and give her 50 bucks and some coupons for MV's, like they did with billieĀ :bionic:

lmao not the coupons! I just mean that they didn't spend two weeks saying "a new Gaga bruno song is coming!" all over the internet, and that hasn't impacted the song's success whatsoever. good music is good music, and extended rollouts can fatigue the general public, especially given that there is always something shiny and new just around the corner.. thinking about dua's rollout as an example of the "traditional" rollout method making people lose interest and search for flaws.Ā 

lastpopicon
1 minute ago, chewing on pearls said:

lmao not the coupons! I just mean that they didn't spend two weeks saying "a new Gaga bruno song is coming!" all over the internet, and that hasn't impacted the song's success whatsoever. good music is good music, and extended rollouts can fatigue the general public, especially given that there is always something shiny and new just around the corner.. thinking about dua's rollout as an example of the "traditional" rollout method making people lose interest and search for flaws.Ā 

I get what you meantĀ :sara:Ā It was just a jokeĀ :fan:Ā 

Ā 

I def think people nowadays have short attention spans for long albums rollouts, albeit, the Sabrina album proved to be a success (at least early) so I think the judge is still out on what's the best method for releasing.

The melody that you choose can rescue you

madmagical6

I think she is liking this new type of structure she has to her career. She used to create hard lines between projects and probably hone in one project at a time, which she could look back on as being quite restrictive but now she seems like she's in a place where she embraces things simultaneously just going with the flow. I think she's letting her acting speak for itself this time around playing Lee. Her acting skills alone will create a distinction between her and her roles.

RochestrMonstr

A surprise album drop might be a better method for her anyway. Instead of talking about things, which gives them a chance to not happen, she can just make things happen with no warning. It gives a 0% chance of let downs.

chewing on pearls
17 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

I get what you meantĀ :sara:Ā It was just a jokeĀ :fan:Ā 

haha sorry for over-explaining! yeah, I think the longer album rollouts work for less renowned artists.Ā