Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: fantasizing about dropping all new music at once

M i K E Y

Featured Posts

Schizophonic
7 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

oh god is that "fantasizing" thing a trend rn? welp :messga:

if so, she coould have fantasized about us hearing the music when it comes out or we singing the music back to her on the n3xt tour (thats what she said during tmb all the time) ... or even dropping a new song soon.... but all at once is way to specific for a random tt trend thought

6 hours ago, Delulu Rogers said:

I don’t think this means LG7 will be a surprise drop. I think she’s just referring to how she dropped DWAS out of nowhere and thinking what it would be like to do that again 

she thinks about it and smiles and dances. the reactions are "do it" by everyonce.... so the only logic consequence would be going through with it. 

not doing it now would be trolling in the worst way and i doubt she would tease us that bad.

6 hours ago, Economy said:

Oh man. I kinda wanted lead single first tbh so lead single can get more attention and have a bigger shot of being a hit :/

so we would all complain about interscope chosing the wrong single for years then...

ARTPOP she wanted us originally to hear the full album at once ... we almost did with swinefest.

joanne she played almost every song before release in dive bars.

chromatica she wanted to do a surprise coachella gig in time for album release (most likly would have played 30 minutes almost all of the album)

i think she goes through with it this time and gives us all at once plus we get a performance close to the release date (itunes festival, apple music concert, billies heard it first live, surprise concert somewhere, youtube, stream..... something along the lines) that would explain band rehearsals.

• Like 1

Helxig

OH btw... did anyone notice that she's wearing the socks from the ARTPOP iTunes destival/Swinefest???? The ones she got in London. I really think she's got the itch to start a new era

Edit: these ones

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

chathonnete

Gaga please DO IT 

I know you she won't, she does that tiktok to create a tiktok trend about fantasizing

But please DO :ladyhaha: It would a create a huge buzz around her and the new music would be supported by Joker release and the success of DWAS

chromaticainmyhead
13 hours ago, Onlygaga said:

She’s wearing the same socks she wore at the 2013 iTunes festival :green:

ew

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay
  • LMAO 2

Sneaky Oliver

She’s gonna go for the same album rollout as Billie, Interscope is basically securing another big debut album 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Nite

Just the fact that we know there is music to drop and it's close :udidnt: 2024 truthers :kiss:

• Love 2

Helxig
1 hour ago, Schizophonic said:

maybe she is hinting at a london show?

I'm so curious if it was on purpose or a coincidence.. Like was she feeling nostalgic going through her wardrobe? Did she feel like those socks were special but just couldn't remember why? Is she actually giving us a hint at something? (the video does start out by panning past her feet). Does she have any idea and was it on purpose or not???

38 minutes ago, chromaticainmyhead said:

ew

If you think that's bad you should smell the Venus wig :trollga:

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.
  • LMAO 1

Delulu Rogers
4 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

not doing it now would be trolling in the worst way and i doubt she would tease us that bad.

That would hardly be the worst way she’s trolled us. She’s flat out confirmed so many projects/events and then just doesn’t follow through without any explanation. Those are far worse. 

• Like 1

Axl Jax
32 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

That would hardly be the worst way she’s trolled us. She’s flat out confirmed so many projects/events and then just doesn’t follow through without any explanation. Those are far worse. 

Like being the first person to perform in space... lol what even happened to that

Juanlittlem
4 minutes ago, Axl Jax said:

Like being the first person to perform in space... lol what even happened to that

Well the spaceship that they sent before her as a test crashed and iirc the pilot died, so... yeah

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❀ Teletubby.

I think maybe she's just telling everyone she has more music coming, by mixing her more recent look (the clothes of DWAS) with the next one (hair and makeup of LG7). It's not for us, who already know that it is coming, it's for the GP.

• Like 1

princedeeblebleble
6 hours ago, faysalaaa said:

Gaga wouldnt tease if shes not releasing something soon..

The 3 months Dance in the shadow tease would like a word :triggered:

Stephen
32 minutes ago, cetacea said:

I think maybe she's just telling everyone she has more music coming, by mixing her more recent look (the clothes of DWAS) with the next one (hair and makeup of LG7). It's not for us, who already know that it is coming, it's for the GP.

I agree I think she wants to create hype beforehand. As fans we've been dying for LG7 for years but for casuals the teasing is just starting :toofunny: