'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Sabrina predicted to debut w/ 280k-310k

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Leoj305

The power of opening for Taylor swift my friends, that and she’s the most bubble gumb pop girl I’ve seen since prime Katy Perry, her makeover /revamp as an artist I’m has worked super well for her. 

• Like 6

Flippy

Yes! :tony: So good! 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Teletubby
10 minutes ago, Leoj305 said:

The power of opening for Taylor swift my friends

don't credit Tylor for Sabrina's success. she opened for Taylor in Asia and Latin America and there were also other artists who opened for her and somehow it did nothing for them. Gayle opened for her in the US and she keeps flopping, her last single debuted with less than 40k streams.

Edited by Teletubby
My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

SOON

I think I understand how people think taylor is bland now. I feel the same for Sabrina :kry:

Edited by SOON
gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

River
31 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Gayle

I hate her song the one that she hates everyone but the dog, like the most annoying gen z cry baby song ever

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

River

I liked please x3 but after like a week got tired of it and never listened to it since then..

I just can't stand Antonoff anymore

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 2

lastpopicon

she's about to do similar numbers than Chromatica :gum:

jk, I'm happy for her, that's honestly very good, and she's a certified household name now.

The melody that you choose can rescue you

palma

crazy numbers :bradley: but that's that MPG espresso :cheeky:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?

Edonis
1 minute ago, lastpopicon said:

she's about to do similar numbers than Chromatica :gum:

jk, I'm happy for her, that's honestly very good, and she's a certified household name now.

this is higher than Chromatica! :cheeky:

But it's interesting to see how high these numbers are considering a lot of stans complained about how early she announced the album (early June) for a release in late August. It seems like giving some breathing room between the single releases and album really allows these projects to thrive. Maybe album eras truly are making a comeback in pop. :hor:

Leoj305
12 minutes ago, Edonis said:

this is higher than Chromatica! :cheeky:

But it's interesting to see how high these numbers are considering a lot of stans complained about how early she announced the album (early June) for a release in late August. It seems like giving some breathing room between the single releases and album really allows these projects to thrive. Maybe album eras truly are making a comeback in pop. :hor:

Streaming is different now than it was in 2020 though, and Chromatica was overshadowed by peak BLM and the pandemic.

• Thanks 1