'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga becomes 19th most listened artist on Spotify

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

PrinceGaga
1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

She lost all the momentum ASIB gave her, the movie was late 2018 and SL early 2020 + a month old leak.

The success of Shallow came much later after the movie release though. Oscars performance and buzz around Bradley and Gaga dating, etc. She was everywhere late 2019/early 2020. Tabloids were eating her up. Every hairdresser and their clients were talking about her. 

• Like 1

Juanlittlem
17 minutes ago, PrinceGaga said:

The success of Shallow came much later after the movie release though. Oscars performance and buzz around Bradley and Gaga dating, etc. She was everywhere late 2019/early 2020. Tabloids were eating her up. Every hairdresser and their clients were talking about her. 

That was early 2019, hence the tweet of Im pregnant with LG6

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

TortureMeOnReplay

We need to stop streaming DWAS because it's success will delay LG7 just like ASIB/Shallow delayed Chromatica :messga:

• LMAO 3

Defmix100
15 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

We need to stop streaming DWAS because it's success will delay LG7 just like ASIB/Shallow delayed Chromatica :messga:

OG LG7 now scrapped to make a new album similar to DWAS :gum:

2School4Cool
17 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

Tbh I don’t think ASIB delayed chromatica. Unless I’m missing something I don’t think it was ever supposed to come out earlier than it did (Covid delay aside)

See The Best In Everyone

AnglerfishbraBENUS
1 hour ago, Leoj305 said:

I think they should use it as a single for Joker. 

they won’t. plus it would not be able to be nominated for best original song written for a MMP because it wasn’t written for the movie. So there’s no point. It also probably means there is no original music in the movie so this at least  acts like one and also simultaneously hypes the movie without actually being associated.  

gagzus

The way she went from 39 to this whew.

Shes probably gonna wait till she’s in the top 10 to drop new music

• YAAAS 1

TortureMeOnReplay
1 hour ago, 2School4Cool said:

Tbh I don’t think ASIB delayed chromatica. Unless I’m missing something I don’t think it was ever supposed to come out earlier than it did (Covid delay aside)

I believe insiders that were reliable for the era (possibly Mr S) mentioned at some point that Chromatica was supposed to come out in the later part of 2019 but Interscope wanted to ride the ASIB wave longer. Which was also why so many leaks were out there like the Plastic Doll lyrics. 

Edited by TortureMeOnReplay