'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

‘Taste’ to debut #6; ‘Espresso’ blocked from #1

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Real Panda

?????? What? Why do they already have predictions for Sept.3, the Hot 100 chart isnt even out yet. They dont know if the stats from their prediction for August 27 Hot 100 is accurate. I dont get it.

• Like 3

South Blonde

Well, I guess it's time for the gimmicks. Where are the Lady Gaga and Bruno Mars are dating rumours? :cheeky:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 9
  • Thanks 1

andy232000

Honestly curious as to what Sabrina will do at the Grammys. Cause she essentially has to chose between Espresso and PPP…or send both and risk splitting her own votes. 

To me Espresso was the clear choice regardless of its peak on the charts cause it felt more massive. But she performed PPP on the Tonight Show instead of Taste in order to promote the album

Edited by andy232000
  • Like 1

InTheCloset
16 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

DWAS at 5?:traumatica:

Where's the spunk, Adam?

Real Panda
7 minutes ago, South Blonde said:

Well, I guess it's time for the gimmicks. Where are the Lady Gaga and Bruno Mars are dating rumours? :cheeky:

I can only imagine People magazine saying "Lady Gaga is pregnant! But who is the father?" With both Michael and Bruno's pics next to her. 😭

• LMAO 4

tylerjs

i still haven’t even listened to espresso once fully through, i love being so detached :kiss:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Gangie
25 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

It's for its 2nd week and remember, last week on this day we were at top 15, now we're aiming for #3 spot on the hot 100. DWAS climbed back to #3 on Apple Music US, wo we'll never know untill we have more stats

Edited by Gangie
If I like it, then that's what I get!

InTheCloset
4 minutes ago, Gangie said:

It's for its 2nd week and remember, last week on this day we were at top 15, now we're aiming for #3 spot on the hot 100. DWAS climbed back to #3 on Apple Music US, wo we'll never know untill we have more stats

so it will debut at 3?

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • Like 1

Teletubby
8 minutes ago, TEETHTEETH said:

Wtf is a bar song?

Rita Ora covered it 

My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married
  • LMAO 1

KevinWright

DWAS in the top 5 for it's second week on the charts and after a main pop girl releasing a new album? :firega:

Ok we won :enigma:

Economy

I imagined DWAS dropping a couple spots to #5 and look! Its like I jinxed it :lmao:

• LMAO 1

Economy
42 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

Mid top 10s level performance?...

It was because of an alejandro filled with stupid love for a paparazzi and he got him to do a love game and in the end gave him applause for it. After that love game he said hed die with a smile for him