'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

M.I.A. endorses Donald Trump

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Naak Le Vaar

She's giving Kanye. Great music, absolute nutjob tho. 

Lmao they blocked my signature

Paco

She’s been disappointing for many years now, she used to be so great I don’t know what happened to her 

tomsches

Supporting a racist, sexual predator, criminal felon, insurrectionist 

Whats up with that? 

• LMAO 1

Monstermilo

im a person of color and i cannot fathom how other people of color can support someone whos so clearly racist............ 

• Thanks 1

Flippy

:madge: mess… damn mess

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

TortureMeOnReplay
5 hours ago, Bambino said:

Dehumanizing celebrities? Umm no, these stuff ARE what make celebrities celebrities, and people loved them for it. There's nothing "dehumanizing" about that. It's just what they do and they're loved for it. I'm not saying anything but facts here. Sometimes celebrities do more harm than good when they speak out on some matters because they are not educated enough and when sh!t hits the fan, they come up with idiotic excuses which makes it even worse.

I love it when a famous figure is educated enough on something and is firmly committed to supporting it and speaking about it but other than that, no.

No what makes people celebrities is the art they create and the things they promote. Not the surgeries they get because they're insecure. Or the divorces they get because they can't make a relationship work. Imposing yourself in other people's lives for entertainment IS dehumanizing, outside of the Jersey Shore people and Kardashians. Our culture took a hard wrong turn when we started caring about what celebrity was having an affair with who and who got a facelift. That is in part why we are all obsessed with social media and ourselves. And why we can't have normal conversations anymore. We normalized getting into other people's business in every facet of their lives and now others believe they must do the same and present themselves in ways. A huge detriment to society, and it surely opened the door for people such as Trump and MTG politically.