💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

M.I.A. endorses Donald Trump

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

M.I.A. has endorsed Donald Trump ahead of the 2024 US Presidential Election after former candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. made official his support for the former President.

On Friday (August 23), Kennedy Jr. appeared at a Trump rally, coming out to Foo Fighters’ ‘My Hero’ – a choice that the band emphatically did not consent to – and told the crowd that Trump will “make America healthy again”.

Trump, in return, stated at a later rally that he will release all remaining documents “pertaining to the assassination of John F Kennedy” if he is elected in November, per The Guardian.

M.I.A. quote-tweeted a livestream of the rally with Kennedy Jr. and shared her official endorsement of Trump

Edited by Teletubby
My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married
  • LMAO 10
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 5

bionic
25 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Trump will “make America skinny again”.

He's got my vote! :vegas: 

buy bionic

NATAH
16 minutes ago, Didymus said:

my exact first thought :saladga: 

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

tylerjs

critical thinking issue

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Like 1

hieronymus
30 minutes ago, OMF said:

Can’t tell if she is being sarcastic or actually endorsing 

She's really lost it in the last few years, it's unfortunately genuine.

• Thanks 1

River

her father would have been so disappointed..

She's another post-covid nutjob.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Bambino

I kinda miss when celebrities were just some dumb figures and all about getting divorced, cosmetic surgeries, scandals and ugly outfits.

Edited by Bambino
FREE PALESTINE
  • Like 7

TortureMeOnReplay
6 minutes ago, Bambino said:

I kinda miss when celebrities were just some dumb figures and all about getting divorced, cosmetic surgeries, scandals and ugly outfits.

I don't agree with M.I.A at all but why are we so for all the stuff that dehumanized celebrities in the first place? Why is your solution to dehumanize rather than just point out people shouldn't listen to celebrities? 

Bambino
1 minute ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

I don't agree with M.I.A at all but why are we so for all the stuff that dehumanized celebrities in the first place? Why is your solution to dehumanize rather than just point out people shouldn't listen to celebrities? 

Dehumanizing celebrities? Umm no, these stuff ARE what make celebrities celebrities, and people loved them for it. There's nothing "dehumanizing" about that. It's just what they do and they're loved for it. I'm not saying anything but facts here. Sometimes celebrities do more harm than good when they speak out on some matters because they are not educated enough and when sh!t hits the fan, they come up with idiotic excuses which makes it even worse.

I love it when a famous figure is educated enough on something and is firmly committed to supporting it and speaking about it but other than that, no.

FREE PALESTINE