OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Chappell Roan responds to backlash regarding her fan interactions and privacy vids

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

pussycat

She thinks for herself. That’s what makes her the artist she is and that’s what will make her long lasting. Sticking to her guns, her integrity, will benefit her in the long run - even if people are labeling it as bad attitude right now

Didymus
Just now, MessyTop said:

She’s nothing without men buying her crappy music 

Wow.

• Thanks 4

MessyTop
4 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Wow.

Is true. Her handling of all of this is so juvenile,she’s famous, she can get her security, she can do her thing but she’s choosing not to do it. She’s coming across so arrogant   , she ain’t a household name yet. Is going to hurt her in the long run

Edited by MessyTop
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

MessyTop
6 minutes ago, pussycat said:

She thinks for herself. That’s what makes her the artist she is and that’s what will make her long lasting. Sticking to her guns, her integrity, will benefit her in the long run - even if people are labeling it as bad attitude right now

That’s the disconnect, “that’s what Will make her long lasting” you forget pop music is fast changing, people come and go, nothing is granted. Ever 

Rahrahbitchson
9 minutes ago, pussycat said:

Sticking to her guns, her integrity, will benefit her in the long run

6 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Is going to hurt her in the long run

oprah-winfrey-so-what-is-the-truth.gif

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙
  • LMAO 1

Didymus
6 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Is true. Her handling of all of this is so juvenile,she’s famous, she can get her security, she can do her thing but she’s choosing not to do it. She’s coming across so arrogant   , she ain’t a household name yet. Is going to hurt her in the long run

Did you say this about Gaga when she confessed how draining, retraumatizing and unsustainable interacting with fans was too? :saladga:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

NibbCub

She was already arrogant. Your favorite artist's artist, etc. Or is this all her management and teams doing?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

MessyTop
4 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Did you say this about Gaga when she confessed how draining, retraumatizing and unsustainable interacting with fans was too? :saladga:

Gaga has always been good to her fans. Dont you dare to compare it . Gaga understands fame. Always. She’s that girl. 

Edited by MessyTop
  • YAAAS 3

NibbCub
5 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Gaga comes across as caring and empathic, though. And it was draining at times. This girl clearly isn't ready for the FAME. Gaga didn't lack self awareness like CR does.

Edited by NibbCub
Cause
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Didymus
1 minute ago, MessyTop said:

Gaga hahaha always been good to her fans. Dont you dare to compare it . Gaga understands fame. Always. She’s that girl. 

I'm only comparing the mental health damage that fame brought them, but ok :billie: You are doing way too much. Chappell is very aware that this could end her career and she doesn't care. She has said in interviews multiple times that she knows this can be a fluke or taken away from her at any moment. If her approach to this means she will go back to being more of an independent act, trust me, she will agree with you and say this level of fame is just not for her and she will be happy knowing that and acting on it, knowing she tried.

So what do you have to be so mad and insulting about?

• Like 3

MessyTop
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

I'm only comparing the mental health damage that fame brought them, but ok :billie: You are doing way too much. Chappell is very aware that this could end her career and she doesn't care. She has said in interviews multiple times that she knows this can be a fluke or taken away from her at any moment. If her approach to this means she will go back to being more of an independent act, trust me, she will agree with you and say this level of fame is just not for her and she will be happy knowing that and acting on it, knowing she tried.

So what do you have to be so mad and insulting about?

She’s nothing without fans. Is a hard line to navigate 

• YAAAS 1

Didymus
Just now, NibbCub said:

Gaga comes across as caring and empathic, though. And it was draining at times. This girl clearly isn't ready for thr FAME. Gaga didn't lack self awareness like CR does.

Gaga literally, explicitly said she had mastered the art of fame when she debuted :rip: And then she spiraled and continued to spiral until she had to admit that her early approach to The Fame persona was a trauma response, and that a lot of her overly attached behavior during BTW was because she was on drugs the whole entire time.

Gaga was not ok for a very long time. It's sad her fans glamorize that somehow as if she knew what she was doing. She did not.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

PartySick

How are you guys seeing this as arrogant? She doesn't want strangers touching her and invading her personal space and life.

I don't see a problem lmao

If I was in her shoes and people were touching me without warning or consent I'd be throwing hands :icant:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

Didymus
3 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

She’s nothing without fans. Is a hard line to navigate 

And the way to repay them is to work hard on stage and give them a good show, right? Or is it ignoring your personal boundaries and allowing people to harrass your family?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

NibbCub
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

How are you guys seeing this as arrogant? She doesn't want strangers touching her and invading her personal space and life.

I don't see a problem lmao

If I was in her shoes and people were touching me without warning or consent I'd be throwing hands :icant:

Sorry, I  just find her arrogant in general. Not because of what you just mentioned. 

• Like 1