OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Chappell Roan responds to backlash regarding her fan interactions and privacy vids

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

maymay

Good for her for standing up for herself and setting a boundary. Fans can be so batshit crazy.

• Like 15

Plastic Flower

It's a sad that she feels like she has to defend herself over this. She's right 100%.

Drop it
  • Like 7
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 4

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Chappell Roan responds to backlash regarding her fan interactions and privacy vids
Ladle Ghoulash
1 minute ago, Plastic Flower said:

It's a sad that she feels like she has to defend herself over this. She's right 100%.

Couldn’t agree more. I saw this and thought, “How tf do people not get it already?” 

• Sad 1

ceminay

While I agree with her and hope she becomes a pioneer for change, I just don’t think any of this will change anytime soon. Fame unfortunately comes with a price, and decades of celebrities have gone through so much trauma. Princess Diana and Britney are proof that people will realize how devastating fame and fans can be for the celebrity, but won’t care to change their toxic behavior. I don’t think the average person is smart enough to grasp any of this. I hope she can manage to create change, but she should accept reality as well and be ready.

bionic

She's 100% right and any 'fans' causing drama over it are proving her point exactly

buy bionic
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Hennycomb

Oh my god people are crazy if they think they're entitled to an interaction with a famous person. We all know how Gaga feels about this. I always remember the chromatica interview where she said she was suicidal and for a moment wanted to "kill Lady Gaga" because of all the pain it brought. When I was younger I wished to be famous one day, and nowadays I hope I don't even go viral for anything ever. I get insecure even at posting something anywhere. This life must be crazy.

Roughhouse Dandy

I hope this works out well for her. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Vicixs

Yall tried to cancel Doja for having this exact mindset. So glad celebrities are standing up for themselves

Religion is a product to sell.
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

NibbCub

I get what she's saying but she comes across as annoying as hell. Something about her attitude.

Edited by NibbCub
Cause
  • Like 2

southpaw773

I totally get it. I used to work in stores in an area frequented by celebrities and whether I was servicing them or saw them I just pretended they were a regular person to respect them. Maybe I’d say love your work at best but kept it super low key like they weren’t a celeb. Some folks I’ve seen however are insane when they spot a celeb. 

Edited by southpaw773
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

weed

I mean props to her for setting boundaries and that's great and all but if you reach more fame, you will receive more attention when you're in public. That's what will happen, regardless of what you want... Yes it would be great if you could be left alone, I'm sure a majority of famous people would agree. 

The reaching out to her friends and family, I find that out of line and should stop. Weird and creepy and you achieve nothing but making people's lives worse. 

• Like 2