💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Joe on FoxNews: “Trump is brilliant”

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Emvee

He’s the quintessential “I lost my dad to MAGA” dad that a lot of women talk about. 

• Like 2

Flippy
3 hours ago, Bambino said:

Imagine being an immigrant and a Trump support :smh:

The way there’s so many of these people is honestly crazy to me :saladga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Controversiaga
4 hours ago, robboadam said:

He really spoils Joanne for me.

Not my first thought being “josnne” as in their restaurant and forgetting Gaga had an album called Joanne 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

RadioIsOurs

Thats it, we need to call health and safety to get his place shut down!

EPYeFugX4AsYQVu.jpg

• LMAO 2

ThePerfectCure
5 hours ago, Bambino said:

Imagine being an immigrant and a Trump support :smh:

My family is full of them lol. And they’re great, supportive, liberal people. They’re just so uneducated. FOX News is awful

ALGAYDO
1 minute ago, ThePerfectCure said:

My family is full of them lol. And they’re great, supportive, liberal people. They’re just so uneducated. FOX News is awful

Sis, put on your teacher hat and educate them :messga:

PartySick
2 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

100% re: the disastrous overall economic policy agenda for Trump’s second term, but what’s also ridiculous about this charade: the “no tax on tips” bill, drafted by Ted Cruz, which he’s endorsing, also has a massive loophole in it effectively allowing ultra wealthy earners (investment bankers, hedge fund managers etc) to declare huge swaths of their income as “tips” to evade being taxed. Once again, as with all Trumpian economic “populism,” it’s thinly veiled corporatism. 

Imagine Trump doing anything that doesn't benefit the rich :icant:

• Thanks 1

VTV

Joe is the friend we lost along the way.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA
  • LMAO 1

Economy
6 hours ago, dit said:

I dont get how he doesnt understand that they use him to hurt his daughter. Like why else would they bring him on? It's to shove it in Gaga's face that "hey u liberal LGBTQ icon queen, your OWN dad agrees with us hahahaha". This is why they bring him on. Does he just not care about his OWN daughter who love him so much, who invested in his ugly restraurant with RATs everwhere @Rat Boy and who she made album call Joanne to honor his own sister so he can heal? HE DO THIS TO Gaga? I am tired of this man. I dont know this man. 

I dunno that they are thinking that deep to rub it in Gagas face. Seems a bit of a reach

I think its as simple as shes a big name and they use her dad for attention and viewership 

The audience might enjoy seeing a conservative dad of a liberal celeb come on the show and agree with them and its gokd for viewership that way... that I can believe

But to invite him with the goal purely to rub it in Gagas face i dont think thats it. I doubt the hosts or net work care that much about Gaga period

Economy
4 hours ago, PartySick said:

Sure, removing taxes from tips would effectively be a raise for tipped workers.

Would it offset the massive price hike in imported goods though? Or the erosion of benefits that worker depends on?

And once that money vanishes into the hole created by his terrible policies, was it really worth it for that tipped worker to sell out their civil rights?

I think the f*ck not :huntyga:

I also dont agree with this period regardless of the other stuff in his policies

I say let the income bracket you fall into determine how much tax you pay like everyone else.

A low wage person at mcdonalds or cashier at walmart doesnt make tips and i dont think its fair a restaurant server gets their income tax free and a cashier does not

If they wanna help the low income then lower the tax more broadly in low income brackets or raise the tax free allowance of income...

dont just get rid of taxes in a specific income source where ALL the benefits go to some people in select industries while people of simmilar incomes in other industries get no benefit. To me its purely political pandering for votes. Theres no fairness in it

Ashley

This always makes me feel bad for Gaga, like I have Maga relatives like most people do, but not my parents thankfully. I can’t imagine what that’s like.

PartySick
9 minutes ago, Economy said:

I also dont agree with this period regardless of the other stuff in his policies

I say let the income bracket you fall into determine how much tax you pay like everyone else.

A low wage person at mcdonalds or cashier at walmart doesnt make tips and i dont think its fair a restaurant server gets their income tax free and a cashier does not

If they wanna help the low income then lower the tax more broadly in low income brackets or raise the tax free allowance of income...

dont just get rid of taxes in a specific income source where ALL the benefits go to some people in select industries while people of simmilar incomes in other industries get no benefit. To me its purely political pandering for votes. Theres no fairness in it

A couple of his other policies include eliminating income tax period and creating two tax brackets: 15% and 30%

People who make below $168,600 would pay 15%, people who make more would pay 30%.

Simplified, the current tax brackets for people who file individually are as follows:

$0-$11,000 - 10%

$11,000-$44,725 - 12%

$44,725-$95,375 - 22%

$95,375-$182,100 - 24%

$182,100-$231,250 - 32%

$231,250-$578,125 - 35%

$578,126 and up - 37%

So, basically Trump's whole tax plan is to RAISE taxes on people who make $44k or less a year and LOWER taxes for people who make $182k+ a year :saladga:

That's not even to mention that he wants to offset eliminating income tax with tarrifs that'll make the price of goods and services explode.

Getting rid of taxes on tips is a drop of water in a sizzling pan tbh. Any cash they save will be evaporated instantly through the tax hike on their hourly wages and the cost of living skyrocketing.

I don't quite understand how anybody can support this goon.

ThePerfectCure
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

Sis, put on your teacher hat and educate them :messga:

Certain types of people can’t handle the truth. They can never admit even to themselves that they’re wrong.

Edited by ThePerfectCure
More to write