'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicole Scherzinger about the tragedy of being discarded by the industry

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

"It’s always been my lifelong dream to go to Broadway," Nicole Scherzinger tells Lloyd, in a filmed conversation between the two shot during the final weeks of her West End run. "Can you believe I’ve never been to Broadway? I always say I’m the greatest thing to never happen to Broadway."

"They don’t know what’s coming. Nobody saw what’s coming," says Lloyd. "That’s what was amazing about this whole journey. I think it surprised a lot of people; about your performance, about the approach to the production, about everything."

Elaborating on her current standing in the industry, Nicole mentioned, "I'm 46 years old," she tells Lloyd. "I’ve never been more strong — physically, mentally, emotionally. I’m in my prime. There is no better time for me to create work that is meaningful in this world."

"That’s the tragedy: is that you’re in the best place in your life. You’re so fully, have so much to give, and people have discarded you, and dismissed you and said ‘Your time’s up,' " she says.

My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married
  • Love 3

Red
3 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Can you believe I’ve never been to Broadway? I always say I’m the greatest thing to never happen to Broadway."

Imagine having this level of self-love :air:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • LMAO 5
  • Thanks 2

Fuffy

Tbf, I stan her, Killer Love deserves more praise (plus RedOne)!

She has all the makings of a top pop girl, vocals, dance and you can tell she works hard.

It’s crazy we lived in a world where Nicole Scherzinger never reached Katy’s level of impact despite being a superior performer.

Edited by Fuffy
  • Like 8

ZiggyZiggs
4 minutes ago, Red said:

Imagine having this level of self-love :air:

shes right tbh lol ngl its quite shocking shes never been on broadway

• Like 2

Killa

Her solo singles were not bad at all. No way im gonna bother with the albums but that She served. Shes Just unlikeable. But She had what It took tò have a bigger career in my opinion. 

Didymus

Edit: Nvm, there are so many stories that are so difficult to check.

Edited by Didymus

Teletubby
5 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

shes right tbh lol ngl its quite shocking shes never been on broadway

She pulled out of Andrew Lloyd Webber's Broadway musical to return to the UK as an X Factor judge in 2016.

D_slmA2XUAEzlpF?format=png&name=small

My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married
  • Shook 3
  • Thanks 2

Bonkers

She should change her name to Nik'aye Zing and then release a bad girl version of a Brit Smith song.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Teletubby
10 minutes ago, Fuffy said:

It’s crazy we lived in a world where Nicole Scherzinger never reached Katy’s level of impact despite being a superior performer.

Nicole isn't interesting as an artist. Katy at least writes her own music, Nicole co-wrote only 1 song on her latest album.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

VTV
12 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Nicole isn't interesting as an artist. Katy at least writes her own music, Nicole co-wrote only 1 song on her latest album.

sad but true
her personality is also quite uhm

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA
  • Like 1

bionic

She sounds entitled. She just doesn't have that star quality. Nobody has ever asked "I wonder what Nicole Scherzinger is up to right now?"

Its a bigger tragedy that 1000s of actors/actresses each year, who don't have the success of PCD and sponsorships to fall back on, never make it to Broadway... despite actually trying rather than assuming an opportunity will come up...

Edited by bionic
buy bionic
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Didymus
17 minutes ago, bionic said:

Its a bigger tragedy that 1000s of actors/actresses each year, who don't have the success of PCD and sponsorships to fall back on, never make it to Broadway... despite actually trying rather than assuming an opportunity will come up...

Oop

:billie: The truth.

Karl

She's been doing west end shows in London for years, her voice is absolutely incredible I'm very surprised she's never done Broadway. 

Jackaroo
15 minutes ago, VTV said:

sad but true
her personality is also quite uhm

She is quite over the top but somehow loved by the British audience. Anyway I’m glad she found her peace in theatre. But I’ll be more interested if she forms a new band with Fergie, Cheryl and Keri Hilson :ladyhaha: