'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lily Allen Returns Adopted Dogs After She Got Surprised They're Doing Doggy Things

RAMROD

Featured Posts

bpmMonkey

Ahahahahaha yall are wild, touch some grass and adopt a dog. 

she did the responsible thing after seeing she can’t handle this new puppy. done. it’s in the past. :bye::vegas:

Gorehound

Lollll is she actually for real? "I just couldn’t look at her", "this dog has ruined my life" ??? How pathetic can you get?! The poor dog just did what all puppies do. It's her own fault for leaving her valuables in its reach. And then blaming it all on the dog? Sorry I have to laugh.

I'm glad she sent the dog back cuz I wouldn't want it to be owned by someone so incapable. 

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 5

Reginald

She made the right choice. Pets will be pets, and she didn't sound ready for that reality by keeping important things out of reach. Hopefully she prepares better before getting another pet 

Edited by Reginald

thatfoxyfeeling

I mean at least she's being honest but not sure why you'd publicly admit returning a dog back to the shelter, she is literally asking for the public to flame her. 

• Like 1

killme89
22 minutes ago, River said:

Listen she's wrong, she's irresponsible and dogs are not lifeless doll.

But at least she didn't throw them in the middle of nowhere and left them to die and live their worst hours of their lives alone, panic, in a place they don't know, wondering what happened, why their parents left them all of the sudden.

She was responsible enough to give them back to shelter, something that many people don't even think to do.

So chill with the backlash and shaming because at the end, it's the best outcome for the dog.

What are you even saying ? that is exactly what happened. Do you think the dog sat there and thought “well she was mighty nice for not throwing me on the street how nice of her” no ..that dog is probably going to be sentenced to a life full of anxiety that will probable lead for them to be rehomed again or even worst. This happens ALL THE TIME. Everything you just described is exactly what that dog felt when she left it…. Alone in a panic , in the worst hours of their lives (a puppy) in a place they don’t know wondering what happened. Rehoming is very traumatic for a pet. The reality is her kids passports are more important in her eyes than the trauma that dog could have gotten from being rehomed. This “reaction” is a perfect one and I hope it sets a precedent that people need to leave dogs alone unless they are serious about it. So don’t tell us to “chill” this wasn’t the best outcome for the dog at all give me a break. 

• Like 2

Nite

Someone with her kind of money complaining about how expensive it was to replace the passports kind of takes me out :bradley: 

• Like 1

Bronco

Lily Allen really should let herself fade into obscurity. Everything she says these days just paints her out to be a terrible person

• Like 1

River
21 minutes ago, killme89 said:

What are you even saying ? that is exactly what happened. Do you think the dog sat there and thought “well she was mighty nice for not throwing me on the street how nice of her” no ..that dog is probably going to be sentenced to a life full of anxiety that will probable lead for them to be rehomed again or even worst. This happens ALL THE TIME. Everything you just described is exactly what that dog felt when she left it…. Alone in a panic , in the worst hours of their lives (a puppy) in a place they don’t know wondering what happened. Rehoming is very traumatic for a pet. The reality is her kids passports are more important in her eyes than the trauma that dog could have gotten from being rehomed. This “reaction” is a perfect one and I hope it sets a precedent that people need to leave dogs alone unless they are serious about it. So don’t tell us to “chill” this wasn’t the best outcome for the dog at all give me a break. 

the shelters exists for these reasons, not to throw the dog in the middle of nowhere in the wild to die and to find them a new home, of course it's a horrible, they are stressful, they are sad, BUT they have someone who takes care of them and finding them new home.

The person doesn't want the dog, what would u do? force them to keep the dog?

Do you even know how many puppies are kept in the trash to die because people were irresponsible to neuter their dogs or didn't want because they bought this fancy $5k breed and wanted to make some money? how many dogs are thrown away in the middle of the highway to die?

These reactions are causing a negative reaction to people who figured out they can't take care of a dog and instead of taking them out to shelters, they just throw them to the nearest trash or the highway to die.

These bad reactions and shaming to shelters is pretty disgusting.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 1

holy scheisse

My dog ate my Nintendo switch and I didn’t return her to the shelter :triggered:

• Like 3

killme89
50 minutes ago, River said:

the shelters exists for these reasons, not to throw the dog in the middle of nowhere in the wild to die and to find them a new home, of course it's a horrible, they are stressful, they are sad, BUT they have someone who takes care of them and finding them new home.

The person doesn't want the dog, what would u do? force them to keep the dog?

Do you even know how many puppies are kept in the trash to die because people were irresponsible to neuter their dogs or didn't want because they bought this fancy $5k breed and wanted to make some money? how many dogs are thrown away in the middle of the highway to die?

These reactions are causing a negative reaction to people who figured out they can't take care of a dog and instead of taking them out to shelters, they just throw them to the nearest trash or the highway to die.

These bad reactions and shaming to shelters is pretty disgusting.

What I think is disgusting and honestly concerning that you think the solution for not wanting dogs are shelters. You clearly don’t know how over capacity shelters are because of people who think like you. That think a shelter is some get out of responsibility card for a dog. What part of rehoming being traumatic don’t you realize? Do you know how many dogs are ignored simply because they are from a shelter? How many dogs spend their short years stuck in a shelter because of people like you who think the way you do.  I have 4 dogs and all from shelters so don’t go around assuming anyone is shaming people because they get dogs from shelters. That’s ridiculous and not even the point of the conversation at all. The point is if you don’t think you can take care of a dog don’t get one , don’t wait till you have to rehome a dog and leave it in a shelter for you to realize that, that itself is actually disgusting. I’m starting to think some of you have probably left dogs in shelters before. If you expect me to congratulate Lilly Allen or anyone because they didn’t throw a dog in the street but instead in a shelter I’m not giving you anything. 

Edited by killme89
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Elohim
1 hour ago, holy scheisse said:

My dog ate my Nintendo switch and I didn’t return her to the shelter :triggered:

You’re a saint, what can we say.

my dogs ruined tons of my personal stuff and I still have them with me for over a decade, yet still i understand that people are different.

also I love the fact that people here roasting her after she ADOPTED a dog and returning him, while your first lady out here buying the most fckd up breeds (frenchie) for tons of money, and letting other people take care of them. And when she’s posting her new dogs you go “Awww so cute”. The morals are not moraling anymore.

• LMAO 1

Werewolves Wanted

I know it’s been said in here, but worth saying it again. Better that she takes the poor baby back than be angry with it every time it acts like a dog. Sometimes it’s better just to admit you’re not ready for an animal than to keep it and hate being a parent the entire time 

River
22 minutes ago, killme89 said:

What I think is disgusting and honestly concerning that you think the solution for not wanting dogs are shelters. You clearly don’t know how over capacity shelters are because of people who think like you. That think a shelter is some get out of responsibility card for a dog. What part of rehoming being traumatic don’t you realize? Do you know how many dogs are ignored simply because they are from a shelter? How many dogs spend their short years stuck in a shelter because of people like you who think the way you do.  I have 4 dogs and all from shelters so don’t go around assuming anyone is shaming people because they get dogs from shelters. That’s ridiculous and not even the point of the conversation at all. The point is if you don’t think you can take care of a dog don’t get one , don’t wait till you have to rehome a dog and leave it in a shelter for you to realize that, that itself is actually disgusting. I’m starting to think some of you have probably left dogs in shelters before. If you expect me to congratulate Lilly Allen or anyone because they didn’t throw a dog in the street but instead in a shelter I’m not giving you anything. 

I've never left my dogs in shelters, I've never gave up on my dogs, I know you're angry and emotional, but going this personal with assumption is hurting me as a dog owner who loves my dogs, the ones who passed away and the one who's alive.

2 of my dog (passed away) are rescue dogs, Lex was brutally abused and had a scar all over his body because dumb kids thought it's fun to put gun powder on his back and light him up.

My current puppy, his mom was rescued from the street and she had 12 puppies in her belly, he is one of them,  2 years ago my husband and I had to leave Costa Rica where we lived for 5 years and where we adopted him, we spent around $8k to bring him with us to Europe, responsibility 100% until the end, no questions, no regrets.

But not all the people are like you and I, I'm not at all defending her actions to give up on the dog, I'm defending her way, which is not the best, but not the worst.

I know how much the shelters are packed, I know how many dogs are being killed there, I know everything and that's because people prefer to buy their precious breeds and trophy dogs instead of rescuing these dogs.

If we deeply think about it, the shelter who let her adopt the puppy didn't do a good job in analyzing her ability to adopt a dog, so that's on them.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta