'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Beyoncé

HelloHangoverz

Featured Posts

HelloHangoverz

Is there gonna be a tour? Any visuals? What happened to the renaissance visuals that we seen her filming? She's so confusing my lord

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

CautiousLurker

I feel kinship with Beyonce fans because they know what it feels like to know something exist but not know when or even if it will be released :traumatica:

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.
  • Thanks 8

Taylucifer

One has to assume some visuals would be released eventually? Maybe with ACT III the renaissance visuals will be apart of a documentary?

As for Cowboy Carter... Seems like she is the evermore of the Beyonce family:bear:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW
  • LMAO 1

dopega

Something tells me she shelfed the visuals a long time ago :bradley:

The tour could be a joint-tour for ACT 2 & 3 after ACT 3 drops. I just don't see her touring yet as it's barely been a year since the last one. 

Edited by dopega

Elusive Chanteuse
1 hour ago, Taylucifer said:

One has to assume some visuals would be released eventually? Maybe with ACT III the renaissance visuals will be apart of a documentary?

As for Cowboy Carter... Seems like she is the evermore of the Beyonce family:bear:

my guess is that she will release act iii as a rock album and tour act ii and iii together bc they might go hand in hand a little better

im a free b*tch baby (he/she/they)

For Renaissance we've got at least the tour film. Although a commercial release of that would be nice.

I'm confused what happened to Cowboy Carter. There is no promo whatsoever. And the little we've got is messy because of the "Beyince" concept being reworked. 

I would like her to at least release the CD, since we've got the full LP already. Now I can't get my hand even on the first releases, because they were limited.

Sorry, brb. Yours, Bear reading Book 💋