'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga & Mars cover Today's Top Hits! This is huge.

gerrygaga

Featured Posts

gerrygaga

Our pop ballad duo is on the cover of the world's biggest playlist right now. Spotify's "Today's Top Hits" (TTH).

"Die With A Smile" is at #1 of course. Keep streaming on the playlist so the song will stay longer & higher.

Another reason why this is big is because Sabrina Carpenter just released an album with a new single, i was expecting her to get the cover since she is big on Spotify right now, maybe she will get it next week tho. DWAS will keep growing streams with this placement on TTH. Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars is coming for that hit longevity!

Also for history purposes, Gaga previously covered TTH during Shallow (2018) & Stupid Love (2020), not with Rain On Me as far as I can remember and I am still questioning why.

https://x.com/gerrygaga28/status/1826833640535494978?t=xCM-qnzuaf-SLfby4TZDjw&s=19

Edited by gerrygaga
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 20
  • Love 1

ChicaSkas

Source?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

HelloHangoverz

what's TTH?

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

Economy
2 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Source?

If u press the playlist it is in fact the main photo that shows up

However before u go on it... a guy with cowboyhat is still the icon (im guessing the post malone collab? I dunno)

Either way... slay :party:

Economy

By the way when did the song get added to the play list? I know it has many followers so this matters

gerrygaga
Just now, Economy said:

By the way when did the song get added to the play list? I know it has many followers so this matters

it was added already last friday/DWAS release day. but at #15. It went up few days ago and now at #1 + GagaMars on the cover.

I was expecting Sabrina to have that cover with a new single + album. This so huge.

• Like 2

Sorcerer
1 minute ago, Economy said:

It was at #15 on TTH last week upon release.

ConnorFilm

This is H U G E. 

We have everything working in our favor. Strong streaming, great digital sales, solid early radio support. Oh, the next few weeks tracking this song will be exciting. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 4

gerrygaga
4 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

what's TTH?

now updated, sorry about that. TTH: Today's Top Hits, the biggest playlist on Spotify. The best promo ever on the streaming platform.

• Love 1

HelloHangoverz
Just now, gerrygaga said:

now updated, sorry about that. TTH: Today's Top Hits, the biggest playlist on Spotify. The best promo ever on the streaming platform.

:heart:

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

Economy
3 minutes ago, gerrygaga said:

it was added already last friday/DWAS release day. but at #15. It went up few days ago and now at #1 + GagaMars on the cover.

I was expecting Sabrina to have that cover with a new single + album. This so huge.

A few days ago it rose to what?

Just trying to figure out how much more attention it gets now

So it was just today it went #1 there?

Gagaplayer315

she is winning again.. somehow shealways stays here. I can stand it :giveup:

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Phantomhive

How long does the placement/cover usually last? Does it depend on the song's performance in the playlist or does it get switched up periodically?

In I fly on wings of winter.

• gerrygaga changed the title to Gaga & Mars cover Today's Top Hits! This is huge.