'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your favorite music video from Born This Way era?

Blackout19

Favorite music video?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. title.

• Born This Way
    • Judas
    • The Edge Of Glory
    • You & I
    • Marry The Night

Featured Posts

Blackout19

Mine will always it will be Born This Way. :heart:

music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.
  • Love 1

Lucas

Judas but the Born This Way intro (everything before the song starts) is a masterpiece

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

tomsches

During the era I probably said Judas is the best video cause there’s so much going on and back then that’s what we all loved. In hindsight I actually really like The Edge Of Glory, the color palette, the dance, the vibe. 

but I think they’re all great. My least favorite is probably marry the night cause she was trying to do a bit too much there. 

• Like 1

Catnikko

This is hard :messga:

I think my fave has to be MTN but the Born this way intro and Judas as a whole is just pure art :giveup:

Dance in the shadow of the meow

bionic

Judas is Gaga's best song and video ever.

Born This Way is a close second but there is way too much going on (both in the video and the song).

buy bionic
  • Like 2

AnglerfishbraBENUS

unpopular but i love TEOG video. Yes it wasn’t the insane mermaid video we thought we were getting, but it works. The image of her on the steps while Clarence plays Sax is so good and it’s even more sentimental knowing the video was one of the last things he saw before he passed (she mentioned in an interview, but no idea which one)

• Love 1

lastpopicon

Judas or Marry the Night, can't really decide so won't vote :enigma:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 1

Gorehound

Man ppl really are sleeping on the You & I video. I don't like the song but I think the video is really imaginative. Way better than TEOG.

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 2

IWantYourLove

Actually cannot choose between MTN, BTW, Judas, and You & I. I've always had a soft spot for the You & I video, I'd watch it for hours on end lol I think it's so gorgeous, almost the precursor to the southern gothic aesthetic that's trending atm. The MTN intro is what puts it on the list, I adore it. The music part of the video is REALLY good, but I'm not head over heels for it (except the flaming car, I f*cking LOVE it). Same with BTW, but I like the music part a little more. I love the Judas video SO MUCH, but it doesn't make me feel a billion different emotions at once like the others do. Instead I'm just obsessed with the aesthetic and visuals so much that it could become my entire personality lol. I genuinely cannot choose between those four.

I do like TEOG, don't get me wrong, but it doesn't compare to these videos.

Edited by IWantYourLove

A Very Gaga Holida

They’re all great in their own way. Visually, it’s between Yoü And I, The Edge Of Glory and Judas.

Conceptually it would be Born This Way or Marry The Night.

I think BTW and MTN could’ve had a better execution.

The Edge of Glory could’ve had a real concept (even if it stays simple).

That leaves me with Judas and Yoü And I. 

Back in the day, Yoü And I was my favorite Gaga video, and it lasted for yeaaaars.

So…

Spoiler

Yoü And I :cheeky:

A Very Gaga Holida
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Judas but the Born This Way intro (everything before the song starts) is a masterpiece

Yeaaaaah exactly, that’s my problem with Born This Way. It’s so amazing, and suddenly the song starts and… :traumatica:

A Very Gaga Holida

Also, let’s take a minute to pray for Bloody Mary :traumatica:

Agunimon

Judas > Marry the Night > You and I > Born This Way > The Edge of What Could Have Been the Best Music Video Ever...

• YAAAS 1