'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Sabrina Carpenter - Short n' Sweet

Teletubby

Featured Posts

HermesGr

I have only listened to the previews and they sound really boring! I think i'm not gonna really listen this

album again :what:

*also sounds so Swift school.. 

No

River
36 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

we live in New Zealand.

i see you no GIF by Shalita Grant

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 1

Teletubby
Just now, River said:

i see you no GIF by Shalita Grant

i learned from you:river:

My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married
  • YAAAS 1

River
21 minutes ago, angelduuh said:

I have only listened to the previews and they sound really good!

Just now, HermesGr said:

I have only listened to the previews and they sound really boring!

9cf3dc15-3930-46f0-8f03-70fb9d0d32e7_tex

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 5

Shyane
2 hours ago, plane jane said:

her sudden rise to stardom makes no sense to me :air: but i'm positive this album will pull crazy numbers! 

her music just feels like chewing on cardboard with some sugar poured on top of it, lacks any personality :// 

I agree. My speculation is that she will have 2 very popular singles (Espresso and Please Please Please) and a nice album sell for this album and then after a while, she'll be forgotten.

But I haven't been following pop music for a while so how would I know lol

Agunimon
2 hours ago, plane jane said:

what truly baffles me is that "emails i can't send" was actually a decent album! but i think with this record (from what i've heard so far) she kinda lost her voice...? like the songs have no character at all, but maybe it's just me. she seems nice and also has a pretty good voice, so I'm not mad about her success lol, just find it odd idk. 

Ironically knowing her personality, I think this album captures it to a T. The lyricism is just so representative of her as a person. But I definitely agree that compared to emails i can't send, the album falls flat. I think it's a great album to bop to before the weather cools down, but I don't think I will hold it in the same regard as emails i can't send. That album and the deluxe were in my top yearly releases.

Edited by Agunimon

Gangie
3 hours ago, Teletubby said:

it wasn't Eras tour but new Spotify feature - autoplay IMG_5885.thumb.gif.84e47b72e08ebaf8e8894f5486864d94.gif

It's kinda funny because Katy's started to fade when radio payola was exposed and forbidden. I hope the same would happen with streaming platforms at some point.

OT: I like Espresso and Please Please Please. She's cute and sweet 

Edited by Gangie
If I like it, then that's what I get!

Galagala
3 hours ago, plane jane said:

her sudden rise to stardom makes no sense to me :air: but i'm positive this album will pull crazy numbers! 

her music just feels like chewing on cardboard with some sugar poured on top of it, lacks any personality :// 

Totally agree. As a new/breakthrough artist this year, Chappell Roan has far more potential and better artistry imo. 

Flippy

HEARTBREAK IS ONE THING, MY EGO’S ANOTHER. I BEG YOU DON’T EMBARRASS ME MOTHERFUCKER AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE! :traumatica:

I can’t wait to hear it tbh! I was gonna give in and go to New Zealand :gum: but I think I’ll just wait

Sabrina Carpenter Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

RebeldeFaith

It's very TS coded, vocally, lyrically and musically. You could replace their voices with AI and I wouldn't notice a difference tbh. I'm still streaming because I love her and hope she gets that #1! :vegas:

Something something idk

Plastic Flower
43 minutes ago, RebeldeFaith said:

It's very TS coded, vocally, lyrically and musically. You could replace their voices with AI and I wouldn't notice a difference tbh. I'm still streaming because I love her and hope she gets that #1! :vegas:

Is it better than TTPD?

Drop it

LadyEnigma

I really hope this is a good follow up to EICS bc that’s the only album by her I can sit through, it’s truly soooo good so I have very high expectations.

RebeldeFaith
1 hour ago, Plastic Flower said:

Is it better than TTPD?

Yes. I wasn't a fan of TTPD, but I can see myself listening to this one a few times a week.

Something something idk
  • Thanks 1