OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Sabrina Carpenter - Short n' Sweet

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Jack Antonoff needs to be locked up for all his crimes:alsemanche:

My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married
  • LMAO 9

Donatellah
5 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Didn't know he produced the album :cryga:

Real Panda
9 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Are any of them any good? 

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, Donatellah said:

Didn't know he produced the album :cryga:

he produced: Please Please Please, Sharpest Tool, Slim Pickins and Lie To Girls

My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married

lastpopicon

I'm curious and will be streaming :vegas:

The melody that you choose can rescue you

plane jane

her sudden rise to stardom makes no sense to me :air: but i'm positive this album will pull crazy numbers! 

her music just feels like chewing on cardboard with some sugar poured on top of it, lacks any personality :// 

• Like 2

bpmMonkey
7 minutes ago, plane jane said:

her sudden rise to stardom makes no sense to me :air: but i'm positive this album will pull crazy numbers! 

her music just feels like chewing on cardboard with some sugar poured on top of it, lacks any personality :// 

freshmint.pngor wherever the kidz are watching their dance vines nowadays :kiss:

• LMAO 4

Agunimon
15 minutes ago, plane jane said:

She opened for a large chunk of Eras tour. So that's why it probably seems sudden... but she's been putting out music for about 10 years now! But emails I can't send didn't see a surge until Era's tour performances.

Edited by Agunimon
  • Like 2

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

But emails I can't send didn't see a surge until Era's tour performances.

it wasn't Eras tour but new Spotify feature - autoplay IMG_5885.thumb.gif.84e47b72e08ebaf8e8894f5486864d94.gif

• LMAO 2

plane jane
5 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

She opened for a large chunk of Eras tour. So that's why it probably seems sudden... but she's been putting out music for about 10 years now! But emails I can't send didn't see a surge until Era's tour performances.

what truly baffles me is that "emails i can't send" was actually a decent album! but i think with this record (from what i've heard so far) she kinda lost her voice...? like the songs have no character at all, but maybe it's just me. she seems nice and also has a pretty good voice, so I'm not mad about her success lol, just find it odd idk. 

lastpopicon

i still need to wait 9 hours on Spotify :madge:

Capture.png

how y'all listening to it :cryga:

The melody that you choose can rescue you

angelduuh

I have only listened to the previews and they sound really good! I think I'm gonna really like this album :holdmyhand: