💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

achievement

DWAS to debut at #3 on the Hot 100

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, pachinko said:

There is no sugarcoating this. We have failed. :(

Girl this isnt a fail. This is Bruno's highest debuting song, radio deal started on tuesday and its not a commercial song yet every day has increased it numbers.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Like 13

lastpopicon

Why is everybody melting down :cryga:

We just got a NEW spotify PEAK:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 12

A Very Gaga Holida
16 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

its not a commercial song yet every day has increased it numbers.

I wouldn’t call it a “not commercial song” though :ally: I love it with all my heart and it’s definitely one of my favorite Gaga songs but it’s exactly what I’d expect if someone told me Gaga was about to release a safe song. Maybe it’s riskier in the US than it is here, though? :shrug:

• Like 1

NATAH
26 minutes ago, pachinko said:

at what? lol

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 8

RudraCNG
26 minutes ago, pachinko said:

"We" haven't failed bc it's #1 both streaming and sales. It is because of radio that it won't debut #1. And 3 days ago we thought it would debut #11. It's a great debut.

• Like 8
  • YAAAS 1

RenegAde

I was kinda hoping for this, I rather it remains in the top 10 then peaks eventually than debuts on top and free falls. We want Gaga relevant on the charts come joker and LG7

Take sabrinas espresso for instance, it peaked at no3 but has stuck around since then, there's a high chance it's going to reach no1 upon the albums releaseg

• Like 3

Real Panda
35 minutes ago, pachinko said:

pokemon go GIF by MANGOTEETH

• LMAO 5
  • Love 1

jackweller
27 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

I was kinda hoping for this, I rather it remains in the top 10 then peaks eventually than debuts on top and free falls. We want Gaga relevant on the charts come joker and LG7

Take sabrinas espresso for instance, it peaked at no3 but has stuck around since then, there's a high chance it's going to reach no1 upon the albums releaseg

This!!! Let’s not be dramatic. Neither ‘Bad Romance’ or ‘Telephone’-one of the biggest songs of the 2010s and her career-did top BBH100.

Some of the biggest songs of the year currently in the top 10 - namely the aforementioned Espresso, Good Luck Babe, Birds of a Feather-did not reach number one. Also, Espresso is charting better than the chart-topper Please Please Please. Longevity matters way more than chart position. I’ve said it before but some of TS number ones in the last couple years are songs that only her fan base knows and the chart position does not reflect the actual impact or popularity of these songs.

Still, I think it will go number one at some point, but if it does not a top 3 song 16 years into her career is massive and will only cement her already cemented status as pop royalty and prove she can still do it.

Edited by jackweller
  • Like 4

Luna Lovegood
6 minutes ago, jackweller said:

This!!! Let’s not be dramatic. Neither ‘Bad Romance’ or ‘Telephone’-one of the biggest songs of the 2010s and her career-did top BBH100.

Some of the biggest songs of the year currently in the top 10 - namely the aforementioned Espresso, Good Luck Babe, Birds of a Feather-did not reach number one. Also, Espresso is charting better than the chart-topper Please Please Please. Longevity matters way more than chart position. I’ve said it before but some of TS number ones in the last couple years are songs that only her fan base knows and the chart position does not reflect the actual impact or popularity of these songs.

Still, I think it will go number one at some point, but if it does not a top 3 song 16 years into her career is massive and will only cement her already cemented status as pop royalty and prove she can still do it.

how did espresso not get #1 omg its literally one of the biggest hits this year 😭 hot 100 is a mess lmao

luna’s advocate

Mister G

Why are people freaking out over #3? Some of ya'll are so dramatic and need to chill out--maybe disconnect from the internet and go outside for some fresh air because it's evident the fans and AC aren't doing enough. Bad Romance debuted and peaked at #2 and it's considered one of her biggest songs to this date almost 15 years later. Same with Telephone, and The Edge of Glory, and Applause, and Million Reasons, and Stupid Love. None of these songs charted to the very top yet people recognize them very well. DWAS had no promotion, no variants or remixes; just a video, a general launch, some appearances of her at Bruno's shows that weekend.

The real failure is people's attitudes over where this song debuts. Let's have some reality checks and be glad she's charting that high 16 years into her career because many others still releasing music haven't been as fortunate this late into their tenure.

Edited by Mister G
  • Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

Leoj305
5 hours ago, tomsches said:

That’s amazing. There was a time not long ago when I never would have thought Gaga would make the top 10 again. 

Why? Stupid love was #5.

• Like 1

lastpopicon
4 minutes ago, Mister G said:

Why are people freaking out over #3? Some of ya'll are so dramatic and need to chill out--maybe disconnect from the internet and go outside for some fresh air because it's evident the fans and AC aren't doing enough. Bad Romance debuted and peaked at #2 and it's considered one of her biggest songs to this date almost 15 years later. Same with Telephone, and The Edge of Glory, and Applause, and Million Reasons, and Stupid Love. None of these songs charted to the very top yet people recognize them very well. DWAS had no promotion, no variants or remixes; just a video, a general launch, some appearances of her at Bruno's shows that weekend.

The real failure is people's attitudes over where this song debuts. Let's have some reality checks because be glad she's charting that high 16 years into her career because not many others still releasing music haven't been as fortunate this late into their tenure.

You SPILLED :tony:

Besides, it might still get number 1 in the coming weeks, let's have a bit of hope for that, and if it doesn't happen we should still be happy for the number 3 :holdmyhand:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Love 3

Gangie

Well, I'm very happy. Last week when it was predicted to debut around 15-12 we would die for it to debut in the top 10. Now it seems like #3 is on lock! The relevancy after 16 years in the industry is something else. We should appreciate that for a while. If she wants to have a hit, then she'll have it. There is no doubt for that.

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Real Panda
11 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

You SPILLED :tony:

Besides, it might still get number 1 in the coming weeks, let's have a bit of hope for that, and if it doesn't happen we should still be happy for the number 3 :holdmyhand:

I agree. đŸ–€

Lets not freak out, freak out with #3 💗

• Love 2

Head Empty
32 minutes ago, Mister G said:

The real failure is people's attitudes over where this song debuts. Let's have some reality checks because be glad she's charting that high 16 years into her career because many others still releasing music haven't been as fortunate this late into their tenure.

Not to mention Shallow, which entered at #28, then peaked at #5 and then 5 months later it re-peaked at #1 :rip:

Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ‎ ᔃ˹˹ đŸ•ș
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1