💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Janet Jackson has officially announced her Las Vegas residency

Teletubby

Featured Posts

MACATL
52 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Can someone recommend me her top 3 songs? Songs where we can actually hear her SINGING because I'm curious about her discography but the very few songs I heard I could barely hear her singing

Janet is not a “SANGER,” she has a pretty small, but capable voice and she layers some of the best harmonies with her own voice you’ll ever hear. She’s more of the full artist package, though.  Wonderful lyricist (listen to 2015’s Unbreakable for some stellar, meaningful song writing), always came out with a fresh sound, tops-in-the-industry dancer historically (she’s pretty much the road map for every female dancer/performer after her), incredible Jackson stage presence and aura, and she’s just always had that magnetic X factor about her.  Just something special that’s hard to pin point or duplicate.  And she’s CLASS all the way - even when writing/singing very provocative stuff over the years, there’s always been an air of class/sophistication and a little wink from her.  
 Some songs with better vocals you’re looking for:

Rhythm Nation

Miss You Much

Escapade

Black Cat (she’s an amazing rocker voice!)

Love Will Never Do (Without You) 

Together Again

I Get Lonely

What About

What’ll I Do (unreleased from “Janet.” album) 

This Time 

All For You 

Come on Get Up 

• Love 1

PartySick
7 minutes ago, MACATL said:

Together Again

I Get Lonely

What About

Honestly, listening to Velvet Rope from track one to the end is what really solidified how much I love her :bradley:

I already liked her because I've been obsessed with her brother since I was 3 but the sounds and themes on that album? @River said it best, it's like Chromatica but way better :legend:

I mean, a trippy song about internet romance followed by a funky/rock song about domestic violence alone just kinda blows me tf away :giveup:

• Thanks 2

JanStan

I’ve seen this b sooooo many times including this summer (which was one of her best shows). Her merch during this last tour was INSANELY good so I also spent a crazy amount on that. I’ll try to swing a Valentine’s Day show though cause that would be amazing. 

StarstruckIllusion

Can we please get a new album tho?? Like what happened to Black Diamond?

PartySick
9 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Can we please get a new album tho?? Like what happened to Black Diamond?

Almost ten years without a proper new album and Gaga stans have the nerve to complain :messga:

• LMAO 1