dit

Gaga gonna have 9 #1 singles by the end of 2025

Currently Gaga have 5 #1 singles: 

Just Dance

Poker Face

Born This Way

Shallow

Rain on Me

Soon she will add her 6th #1 single Die With a Smile. After that one of Gaga songs with Joaquin even if it is a cover of a jazz song will go #1 because movie gonna be big. That will be her 7th #1. Then LG7 lead single will be huge because of post Joker 2 hype which will give her an 8th #1 and her first solo #1 since born This Way and then the rumored collab between her and The Weeknd will be the 2nd single from LG7 and will probably smash and go #1 and be her 9th #1.

After this new imperial phase Gaga's legend status cannot even be disputed numerically anymore at all not that it can be even now since she sold so much and have massive impact.

Please share your excitment about this below!

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 1
  • Shook 4

julz

I just realized that there is the rumored collab with Abel (or is it still The Weeknd??), that would be a possible hit as well :giveup:

It is interesting to see Gaga having a collab with Ari, that had a collab with The Weeknd..and now possibly with Gags. Icons collabing with one another.

i would like to see though Gaga having a #1 with no collab at some point

• Love 2

chathonnete

I'm happy to see her realising new music but I'm curious to see what she has as solo energy. Because DWAS is cute and successful for the grand public but I wouldn't say it's risky or very original, it gives me A Star is Born energy. :heart: Let's hope it's a just for the fun of working with Bruno + the opportunity to conquere the straights before Joker and LG7, and we will get something independant with what she did with LG7. From what we've heard with the snippets I'm not worried. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Jack3257
1 hour ago, chathonnete said:

I'm happy to see her realising new music but I'm curious to see what she has as solo energy. Because DWAS is cute and successful for the grand public but I wouldn't say it's risky or very original, it gives me A Star is Born energy. :heart: Let's hope it's a just for the fun of working with Bruno + the opportunity to conquere the straights before Joker and LG7, and we will get something independant with what she did with LG7. From what we've heard with the snippets I'm not worried. 

I think sometimes we have to remember that Gaga needs to please the GP to be able to maintain her place in the industry.  I’m not saying the straights have impeccable taste, but DWAS is putting her on everyone’s mind.  Now she can unleash full Gaga mode and they’ll run to listen.

• Like 2

faysalaaa

Its a Batman musical, so it could be hated by people, so im not sure about the songs going number 1. The Weeknd is extremely hated after the Idol series. And is the Bruno song really going number 1? 

• LMAO 1

Real Panda
1 hour ago, faysalaaa said:

Its a Batman musical, so it could be hated by people, so im not sure about the songs going number 1. The Weeknd is extremely hated after the Idol series. And is the Bruno song really going number 1? 

I'm @ -ing you when this goes #1

Aubrey Plaza Vandalism GIF by Ingrid Goes West

gagzus

I don’t see her going #1 except for the lead of LG7 tbh. DWAS is good but it’s not #1 material.

Plus let’s not forget the second she drops her album Taylor Swift will probably drop Reputation (Taylor’s Version) :rip: 

Taylor Swift’s reign isn’t gonna end till about 2028 since she’s working on a new album and has 2 Taylor’s Version albums to release yet PLUS all those From The Vault songs and voice memo’s she can release.

• LMAO 1

madmagical6

Is it guaranteed to go #1? I really don't understand charts and all that malarkey 

Psyduck
3 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

Is it guaranteed to go #1? I really don't understand charts and all that malarkey 

not yet. #2-#3 debut is pretty much secured tho. We will also know in the following days if it would hit #1  next week.

keep on looking for Psyduck
  • Like 1