Florence Welch at ERAs tour for Florida!!! Performancz

Auralegends

Featured Posts

Auralegends

Title, TS invited Florence Welch to perform Florida!!! At the final London Show

Edited by Auralegends
  • YAAAS 4

bambi96

Omggg - I went on Friday for Eras and HOPED for this. Florence and Gaga are my favourites, ever. So happy people got to experience this!!

• Love 1

SimonBaetens

finally a real vocalist on that stage

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Lucas

It's one of the 3/4 few songs from TTPD that is not absolute trash

• Like 1

Bronco

This should have happened at my show. IT WAS THE 100th AND SHE DID NOTHING

alsemanche

Breaking her hiatus for this crap lemme unstan

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Taylucifer

damn final London show really got it all:gaysia:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW
  • YAAAS 1

Bronco
8 hours ago, Taylucifer said:

damn final London show really got it all:gaysia:

Cept Rep TV 😭🤡😂

Jack & Taylor definitely did that duet on purpose for the clowns.

Taylucifer
58 minutes ago, Bronco said:

Cept Rep TV 😭🤡😂

Jack & Taylor definitely did that duet on purpose for the clowns.

well that was never coming, I understand that people thought it could be cause it was the last night but other that that there were zero obvious signs. Also outside of the clowns I've been hearing that there will be no more TV's released this year, might expect something to be announced at the end of Eras but don't think anything else will be released

The duet is so funny:billie:

• Thanks 1

Bronco
5 hours ago, Taylucifer said:

well that was never coming, I understand that people thought it could be cause it was the last night but other that that there were zero obvious signs. Also outside of the clowns I've been hearing that there will be no more TV's released this year, might expect something to be announced at the end of Eras but don't think anything else will be released

The duet is so funny:billie:

It'd be so weird to continue the TV releases beyond the Eras tour imo considering the whole message of celebrating her career up to this point. And would mean both remaining TVs would have new tracks she'd not done as part of the acoustic set which was supposed to let her do 99% of her songs over the course of the tour. 

I don't think both TVs are coming this year, but I'd be gobsmacked if we hit Dec 31st and still don't have one of the remaining 2.

Taylucifer
9 hours ago, Bronco said:

It'd be so weird to continue the TV releases beyond the Eras tour imo considering the whole message of celebrating her career up to this point. And would mean both remaining TVs would have new tracks she'd not done as part of the acoustic set which was supposed to let her do 99% of her songs over the course of the tour. 

I don't think both TVs are coming this year, but I'd be gobsmacked if we hit Dec 31st and still don't have one of the remaining 2.

Yep I really thought she would have released the TV's by now but I guess not and that is what is making me think no TV's for the rest of the year. I'm thinking announcement at the end of eras for rep, with release in Feb, documentary of eras tour behind the scenes & debut announcement after, finish up the year with another documentary about the Taylor's version project

• Like 1

Bronco
7 hours ago, Taylucifer said:

Yep I really thought she would have released the TV's by now but I guess not and that is what is making me think no TV's for the rest of the year. I'm thinking announcement at the end of eras for rep, with release in Feb, documentary of eras tour behind the scenes & debut announcement after, finish up the year with another documentary about the Taylor's version project

Honestly I still think we'll get Rep TV before the Eras tour ends, something tells me she'll announce either at the VMAs or at her Miami show and it'll be a December release.

There's an interesting thing found at the end of the new music video - the title is copyrighted which legally can't be done to song titles. So people are speculating it's also the title of the inevitable bts documentary. Wouldn't be surprised if the doc gets announced at the final night and then the premiere of it will probably be the last TV announcement.

Taylucifer
25 minutes ago, Bronco said:

Honestly I still think we'll get Rep TV before the Eras tour ends, something tells me she'll announce either at the VMAs or at her Miami show and it'll be a December release.

There's an interesting thing found at the end of the new music video - the title is copyrighted which legally can't be done to song titles. So people are speculating it's also the title of the inevitable bts documentary. Wouldn't be surprised if the doc gets announced at the final night and then the premiere of it will probably be the last TV announcement.

Oh true I forgot about the VMAs, an announcement there with a release in December during the final shows, ur onto something 

Bronco
3 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

Oh true I forgot about the VMAs, an announcement there with a release in December during the final shows, ur onto something 

I'm lingering on the VMAs purely because I think she'll take the chance to go for a knock out on Katy 😂😂 its what my petty ass would do

But yeah I feel like the TVs were planned originally to be all released by the end of the tour this year but the breakup with Joe leading to TTPD changed the plans around.