OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Your LG7 Rollout Prediction.

ProfessionalClown

Featured Posts

Economy

In a perfect world absolutely

In the realistic world... im gonna say early 2025 it comes out. Either during or right after awards season

• Love 1

ProfessionalClown
5 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Am i the only one who wants the album in 2025? I would like her to be full committed to the era and with Joker ahead i dont think that would be possible 

for me it’s the subject matter that makes it for me being better in 2024 tbh. It feels dark and heavy and spooky and that just wouldn’t really hit in the middle of spring for me:derpga:

Edited by ProfessionalClown
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Rahrahbitchson
11 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

for me it’s the subject matter that makes it for me being better in 2024 tbh. It feels dark and heavy and spooky and that just wouldn’t really hit in the middle of spring for me:derpga:

Maybe we can get Abracadabra as a first single days before Halloween and then the album in 2025? But yeah all the album seems like a dark vibe perfect for October lol

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

ProfessionalClown
5 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Maybe we can get Abracadabra as a first single days before Halloween and then the album in 2025? But yeah all the album seems like a dark vibe perfect for October lol

Would be fun ngl. I’ve seen so many albums that wasted a perfect seasonal opportunity (diamonds and dancefloors, short n sweet, etc) that i cannotttt let gags do it too 

Stephen
25 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

that would kinda waste such a dark album imo though, which i couldn’t see happening. Magic potions, the 👹, the dark aesthetics, abracadabra, and having it after halloween would be a horrible idea both for Gaga and the label as everyone’s already going to Christmas music ya know? 

but eh we’ll see! hopefully sooner than later :fatcat:

I agree that's why I'm leaning '25 :messga:

ProfessionalClown
8 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I agree that's why I'm leaning '25 :messga:

October ‘25 :franminervini:

HoeMoe

I'm still manifesting the late 2024 surprise self titled surprise album because i'm delulusaional  :enigma: 

What’s fortnight