💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga and her emotions

Quentin

Featured Posts

Quentin

Hii monsters! Today I just wanted to tell you about a thing I've noticed during Gaga's perfomances (and after these performances). I cut two videos of two of her performances and transformed them into gifs. Let me get to the point: Gaga has the ability to shift emotions swiftly. During some of her performances she sometimes have a poker face, and then when they're over, she smiles in a totally different way. I noticed it at the end of her performance of ARTPOP at the Tonight Show, and even more vividly after her performance at The Victoria Secret Fashion Show.

ezgif-7-c44bce833a.gif

Here she stays some time frozen like in many of her perfomances, and in the mood of this performance. Just before and after she kisses Fallon, she starts grinning.

But even without the frozen pose, at the Victoria Secret Fashion Show she has a poker/fury face after screaming on the catwalk, and at the second she is hidden behind the screens/panels, her expression changes totally:

ezgif-7-94324f55f2.gif

Thanks for reading! Have a nice day you all!

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

Nessun Dorma

I think that’s due to her acting skills and how it’s very structured in her performances. She always delivers a full performance in every aspect, including the emotion the song brings. Also she’s a very expressive person, even when she’s not talking she does nonverbal communication with her facial expressions lol so I think it kinda comes naturally to her! 

find your freedom in the music
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1