đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

celeb

Alicia Silverstone films herself eating poisonous plant she found on the street

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Clueless actor Alicia Silverstone appeared to bite into a toxic plant she found “on the street” during her trip to London.

The actor, 47, shared a video on social media asking fans for their help after she “discovered something” and couldn’t figure out what it is.

“I’ve just bit into it because it was on the street and we were discussing whether it was a tomato or not,” Silverstone says, showing off the orange plant.

The comment section is filled with suggestions as to what the plant might be, with some saying that it’s a Jerusalem cherry.

Described as a mildly poisonous fruit, the Jerusalem cherry - also known as Solanum pseudocapsicum - can be grown decoratively as house plants.
Jerusalem-Cherry.jpg

While they bare fruits, they are not made for ingesting. All parts of the plant are poisonous, especially the unripe fruits. If plant or fruit is eaten, early symptoms can include fever, sweating, vomiting, stomach pain, headache and increased heart rate. Symptoms are delayed for several hours and can persist for days.

Fans also shared their concern in the comments, asking Silverstone for an update after she took a bite. source

Edited by Teletubby
i ❤️
  • LMAO 2

bionic

she is clueless through and through :vegas: 

buy bionic
  • LMAO 2

RenegAde

47? ??? Opened this thread expecting a 17 year-old tiktoker.

A sin and a shame

Edited by RenegAde

blzr

Taking “Meghan Trainor eats her last meal” thread to the next level I see :billie:

• LMAO 3