💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

charts

DWAS IS NUMBER 1 ON Apple Music US

weed

Featured Posts

clownery
10 hours ago, NATAH said:

spare a thought for all the users here who said we lost after hearing the initial rumour of mid tempo ballad before actually hearing the song :pray:

I kept the names :max:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 4

HoeMoe
40 minutes ago, southpaw773 said:

Twitter for BlackBerry. Lulz

take me back :lana:

What’s fortnight
  • LMAO 1

The Fame Monster

It is also worth mentioning that DWAS has reached #3 on Apple Music’s TOP 100: Global list. :applause:

456172783_1167384524495414_3070464997787

Find your freedom in the music
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 1

Cameltoe Chariot

Let's revisit this classic from the DWAS launch thread:

On 8/16/2024 at 8:09 AM, Aren said:

I don’t so. We still have to wait to see the Spotify numbers, but it’s doing very poorly on Apple Music so far.

:cheeky:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 9

weed
18 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Let's revisit this classic from the DWAS launch thread:

:cheeky:

They never learn 

a56.gif

• LMAO 6

Cameltoe Chariot
11 minutes ago, weed said:

They never learn 

a56.gif

Bet they can always count on me to be here to remind them!

lady-gaga-gagadelrey.gif

• YAAAS 1

Karl
3 hours ago, The Fame Monster said:

It is also worth mentioning that DWAS has reached #3 on Apple Music’s TOP 100: Global list. :applause:

456172783_1167384524495414_3070464997787

Can someone explain why everyone is saying apple music audience favours males but also this chart has half females what is the truth and why do they favour males? :oprah: I'm an android Spotify user so I don't get it.

HelloHangoverz
3 minutes ago, Karl said:

Can someone explain why everyone is saying apple music audience favours males but also this chart has half females what is the truth and why do they favour males? :oprah: I'm an android Spotify user so I don't get it.

If their female fave is flopping, then it probably favours males. If she's on top, it's the definition of egalitarianism :huntyga:

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • Shook 1

jacs vs looser
21 minutes ago, Karl said:

They mean Apple music US, the image posted is from their Global chart.

• Like 1

tyler k
4 hours ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

A lot of those "fans" are just chart chasers with poor taste. I remember when Shallow was released and half of this site was calling it a flop, saying it was boring, how much they hated the audience sounds in the background, complaining about the slow chart climb...

and now they call it a classic after it broke chart records and won an oscar! :cheeky:

The fact is Gaga has been banging on pianos and keyboards with her heels and a cigarette in her mouth at the Bitter End in NYC since the mid 2000s. She has at least one song like this on EVERY ABLUM she's ever produced. Brown Eyes, Again Again, Speechless, You And I... they're not all sonically identical but they all pull from that same place.

I always laugh when people complain about her making this type of music, because it just tells me they haven't been paying close enough attention lol

okay but you're soooooo correct - even Dope, Angel Down (work tape), 1000 Doves (piano demo), & Always Remember Us This Way all have a similar vibe too even though sonically different. it's her bread & butter, truly the best showcase of her vocals and skill when she's banging away at the piano with one heel up

Edited by tyler k
mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Cameltoe Chariot
32 minutes ago, tyler k said:

okay but you're soooooo correct - even Dope, Angel Down (work tape), 1000 Doves (piano demo), & Always Remember Us This Way all have a similar vibe too even though sonically different. it's her bread & butter, truly the best showcase of her vocals and skill when she's banging away at the piano with one heel up

The way Little Managers will call anything she does that isn't dark pop "jazz"... :alsemanche:

As an ancient day one stan I remember clearly how what made her finally *click* with the gp was when she started incorporating the piano into her tv/promo performances. She'd either start out the song as a piano ballad before going full tilt into the dance version, or she'd do a fully rearranged version on the piano.

This sound has ALWAYS been in her repertoire. If you think it's new then you need to go back to The Fame lol

• Thanks 1

weed
1 hour ago, Karl said:

It's specifically Apple Music US, where in the current top 100 only 21 songs are led by a woman & most of the songs are rap or country 

Nessun Dorma
1 hour ago, tyler k said:

Couldn’t agree more! For me, her best moments are the ones she’s playing piano and singing with her power house vocals! Blows my mind every time! 

1 hour ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

The way Little Managers will call anything she does that isn't dark pop "jazz"... :alsemanche:

As an ancient day one stan I remember clearly how what made her finally *click* with the gp was when she started incorporating the piano into her tv/promo performances. She'd either start out the song as a piano ballad before going full tilt into the dance version, or she'd do a fully rearranged version on the piano.

This sound has ALWAYS been in her repertoire. If you think it's new then you need to go back to The Fame lol

THIS! The piano is an inseparable part of her musicianship. And I freaking love her pop anthems, but their piano versions are my favorites! Never thought I would get emotional listening to Bad Romance and yet this rendition was so moving it actually made me cry 

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

LadyxGaGa

i hope it goes viral on tiktok like with all of this alone is so good that it’s just going to keep gaining more and more momentum and BAM joker 2

LadyxGaGa

ngl this song and the way the mv is giving joker so imma hope it’s on the soundtrack