💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

Hot 100: Lifetimes fails to debut

gerrygaga

Featured Posts

Nycboy

It’s honestly so surprising just how badly she’s flopping. I mean she’s still an A list celeb, she still has a fan base, she has a history of wild success not too long ago, she’s been visible on TV, the music isn’t good but it’s not terrible either. I’d think she’d have at least a little name recognition and playlisting support on Spotify. 

• Like 4

RAMROD
29 minutes ago, Nycboy said:

It’s honestly so surprising just how badly she’s flopping. 

With her poor judgements as of late? Or is she just finally  showing her true colors, since she can't coy from Katy Keene anymore? :cheeky:

she still has a fan base, 

all 3 of them so true :brat:

she has a history of wild success not too long ago, 

Fabulous for a throwback :ally:

she’s been visible on TV, 

Barely. American Idol being the it show was so 22 years ago :poot:

the music isn’t good but it’s not terrible either. 

it's literally grocery store music :brat:

I’d think she’d have at least a little name recognition and playlisting support on Spotify. 

Nobody even recognize her or care when she walks on streets of Paris few weeks ago, gurl! :ladyhaha:

And even her labels gave up on her by not paying payola for her anymore for those playlisting  :enigma:

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

BeyonkaAte
13 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

With her poor judgements as of late? Or is she just finally  showing her true colors, since she can't coy from Katy Keene anymore? :cheeky:

all 3 of them so true :brat:

Fabulous for a throwback :ally:

Barely. American Idol being the it show was so 22 years ago :poot:

it's literally grocery store music :brat:

Nobody even recognize her or care when she walks on streets of Paris few weeks ago, gurl! :ladyhaha:

And even her labels gave up on her by not paying payola for her anymore for those playlisting  :enigma:

gag after gag after gag :giveup: mopped the floor with her omg:alsemanche:

• LMAO 7

Juanlittlem

Well, VMAs performance is coming, maybe it will boost it to 99.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • LMAO 13

tomsches

Maybe she should cut her hair short again? :shrug:

• LMAO 7
  • YAAAS 1

TheOriginalOne

Wow it’s honestly starting to get pitiful. Like, I’m getting second hand embarrassment at this point. See, when you do the clownery, the clown comes back to bite. She’s just never had any sort of artistic integrity, always chasing success. Too bad this world only had space for one mean girl, Taylor. Like, wow you’d think I’d be used to seeing Katy’s career in the gutter by now, but it’s just so shocking to see how much lower it keeps sinking. If nothing else, she will always be fabulous for a throwback. 

Anyway, lemme continue streaming Smash With A Smile :woohoo:

• Like 4

gerrygaga
47 minutes ago, Nycboy said:

It’s honestly so surprising just how badly she’s flopping. I mean she’s still an A list celeb, she still has a fan base, she has a history of wild success not too long ago, she’s been visible on TV, the music isn’t good but it’s not terrible either. I’d think she’d have at least a little name recognition and playlisting support on Spotify. 

The Guardian referred to Katy as a B-lister in 2023 and they are right.

Some part of me thinks we just call KP flop but we are really just expecting a lot from a B-lister. Kinda unfair for her but she & her fans had it coming.

gerrygaga
10 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Well, VMAs performance is coming, maybe it will boost it to 99.

not even #14.3 on bubbling under.

skaxboy

Woman’s World was okay. The beat is pretty good, the lyrics were mediocre, and the vocals and chorus aren’t super catchy. And the video was a bit all over the place. 

Lifetimes is a better song. I like 90’s inspired pop-house and this is a fun song. It’s nothing fresh or innovative, but I would dance to it at a club or festie. I think her vocal abilities are too limited so they are kinda a throwaway with this fun beat. 

The songs needed catchier hooks to be really good pop songs. Not enlisting Queen Bonnie McKee was definitely a bad choice. 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b95277j8zpgaofsolxekqk7

• Like 1

Luke78619

So sad, I was really hoping she’d have a successful era tbh after her last couple eras, but she didn’t help herself by working with Puke, hopefully she gets the message 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Gangie
3 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

So sad, I was really hoping she’d have a successful era tbh after her last couple eras, but she didn’t help herself by working with Puke, hopefully she gets the message 

I think the image and career damage of hers is too massive for her to recover. Maybe she was a flop but had some respect but now she's like cursed.

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • Like 1

Economy

To be fair wasnt the song released on a thursday?

Like i know its still a flop regardless but it did have only 1 day on chart...

Edited by Economy

Gangie
1 minute ago, Economy said:

To be fair wasnt the song released on a thursday?

Like i know its still a flop regardless but it did have only 1 day on chart...

No, it's not like that it's for the full week. It only lost 6h of tracking week for the thursday midday release. That 6h counted for the previous update. 

If I like it, then that's what I get!