OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Hot 100: Lifetimes fails to debut

gerrygaga

Featured Posts

lilboyblue
1 hour ago, Plastic Flower said:

The fact that she wants more singles is laughable. Just release the album and see if anything sticks or forget about this era.

Yeah, you're right. I think best path forward for them is to wait until album release, focus all their energy there, and see which one of the remaining songs gets the best response. If they play that right maybe they can still get a cute peak for one of the songs. They still have the VMAs to make some noise, too.

Is everything left from Dr. Luke, though?

I mean, at this rate, I think the point has been proven, and I kinda wish she can still turn things around.

Edited by lilboyblue

"Katy Perry, the Kids' Choice Award queen has dropped her latest eco-disaster of a music video, which is just as environmentally questionable as it is forgettable. In yet another desperate attempt at relevance, this tone-deaf project barely made a ripple, stumbling to a weak #15 on the Billboard Bubbling Under chart. It seems the Billboard Hot 100 wasn’t too impressed by what’s left of the shining legacy from her Nickelodeon days."

• LMAO 1

gerrygaga
1 hour ago, Donatellah said:

Insiders are saying it didn't even chart in Uganda :cryga:

that's fine cuz it topped the charts in Narnia.

Plastic Flower
1 hour ago, lilboyblue said:

Yeah, you're right. I think best path forward for them is to wait until album release, focus all their energy there, and see which one of the remaining songs gets the best response. If they play that right maybe they can still get a cute peak for one of the songs. They still have the VMAs to make some noise, too.

I mean, at this rate, I think the point has been proven, and I kinda wish she can still turn things around.

We don't have the credits for the album yet so we'll see. It's safe to assume that Gorgeous and I'm His, He's Mine are Luke songs I think.

Drop it

gerrygaga
2 minutes ago, dove said:

"Katy Perry, the Kids' Choice Award queen has dropped her latest eco-disaster of a music video, which is just as environmentally questionable as it is forgettable. In yet another desperate attempt at relevance, this tone-deaf project barely made a ripple, stumbling to a weak #15 on the Billboard Bubbling Under chart. It seems the Billboard Hot 100 wasn’t too impressed by what’s left of the shining legacy from her Nickelodeon days."

the way I also read these formula and some words from the reviews of woman's world.:teehee: oh miss maam katy perry our untouchable (not) acclaimed queen. :heart:

gerrygaga
2 hours ago, Plastic Flower said:

The fact that she wants more singles is laughable. Just release the album and see if anything sticks or forget about this era.

i think she will release the 3rd song + video around VMAs. then perform + promote it of course. 

Poker

I would imagine that if they had a song that’s not produced by Luke they would have released it after woman’s world to try to change the course of things but they didn’t.  

Kindness rules all.
  • Like 1

Rahrahbitchson

Yall are so hard ever since i wrote that Nickelodeon award winner thing :billie: i feel so bad :brat:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙
  • LMAO 1

gerrygaga

from what I've understood on the rollingstone article that confirmed dr luke's involvement, he is like the executive producer or atleast main producer, also some katycats on X already accepted it and they can even say "he produced most of the album". just wow.

gerrygaga
Just now, Rahrahbitchson said:

Yall are so hard ever since i wrote that Nickelodeon award winner thing :billie: i feel so bad :brat:

don't feel bad, I've been saying Kids' Choice Award Winner Katy Perry since 2013 online and received at least a dozen of (TW) de*th threats from her fans. 

gerrygaga
2 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

Are we really going to continue rubbing salt in the wound with all these Katy Perry threads.... :bear:

fortunately, yas. 

lastpopicon
41 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

you paint with words :brat:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • LMAO 1