Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

Hot 100: Lifetimes fails to debut

gerrygaga

Featured Posts

Economy
41 minutes ago, Gangie said:

No, it's not like that it's for the full week. It only lost 6h of tracking week for the thursday midday release. That 6h counted for the previous update. 

Ah ok. I didnt realize an entire tracking week already passed by

Mister G
22 hours ago, Real Panda said:

Just leaving this here

Omg the caption has me howling.

• LMAO 1

monketsharona
11 hours ago, Arcanum said:

I remember some years back the usual suspects drew comparisons about how the Gaga - Perry trajectory is reminiscent of Madonna - Lauper and proclaimed that Gaga eventually was the new Cyndi Lauper and her success would shrink and become just a gay's favourite at every Pride.

I do not approve any of those comparisons, but , boy, were they wrong.

Katy Perry never had the diversity as a creative and performer to last as big as she was during TD and Prism tbh. Everyone should have knew it already in 2013 instead of joining that very forced and popular hate train against Lady Gaga that Katycats were riding.

Karma hits Katycats very hard and I'm very happy about this. 

• Like 4

RichAssPiss

Woman's World being the biggest hir of the album is pitiful. 

• Like 1

Shyane
17 hours ago, RichAssPiss said:

Woman's World being the biggest hir of the album is pitiful. 

I think she intends to release another single in September right before her album release. With VMA and a few scheduled promo, she may hit another BB 50-100, it's hard to say.

Or another bubbling under...

Vicixs
On 8/19/2024 at 8:41 PM, Rahrahbitchson said:

You know youre a mess when u cant even reach TOP 10 in the bubbling under, even a fart of Rebecca Black can reach a higher position

Cgzo7Vm.gif

Don’t bring Rebecca into this. Her catalogue is insanely good :tony:

Religion is a product to sell.

NATAH
11 minutes ago, Shyane said:

I think she intends to release another single in September right before her album release. With VMA and a few scheduled promo, she may hit another BB 50-100, it's hard to say.

Or another bubbling under...

honestly, if this super basic and easily digestible dance track can't even make it, i really doubt anything on that record can...

people aren't even curious anymore, they're just not paying any attention

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?

StrawberryBlond

I'm legit wondering if she has less than 1 million fans worldwide at this point. Witness only sold about 840k, Smile about 500k. Most of the views of WW were from haters judging by the low views correlated with the stat of more dislikes than likes, the likes have barely cracked 400k after over a month and the track has barely charted worldwide. This track is even more shocking, with first week stats that are more akin to a new artist with no promo. All of this compounded with a head-scratchingly high subscriber count of 45.2 million suggests that those figures are faked. To get the MTV Vanguard award at this point also screams "payola." Her only hope is to stop releasing singles and videos to save the label money, just release the album, don't tour and just put out a completely different acoustic album next year if she wants to save any further embarrassment. At least get a critically well-received album and a chance at a Grammy if nothing else. 

On 8/20/2024 at 2:52 PM, Arcanum said:

I remember some years back the usual suspects drew comparisons about how the Gaga - Perry trajectory is reminiscent of Madonna - Lauper and proclaimed that Gaga eventually was the new Cyndi Lauper and her success would shrink and become just a gay's favourite at every Pride.

I do not approve any of those comparisons, but , boy, were they wrong.

They compared them to Britney/Xtina as well. Now, Katy is being called this generation's Paula Abdul, who also had a run of #1's and album success until it all came crashing down with the third album and she gave it all up after that. Let's face it, Gaga and Katy will probably be the icons that'll be held up for the next generation to judge where this current crop of stars will end up. Gaga's been around for 16 years now and think of all the names who have come and gone in that time. I'm so glad that I just kept my chin up when people were calling her a one hit wonder until about 2010 and continued to keep it up when everyone said she was done in 2013/14. It took some trial and error of picking my faves when I was younger but now I'm so proud that I picked the right artist to stan. 

• Like 2

ARTSEX

Can someone confirm that this was released as a single?

I don't think I've seen proof that it was send to radios.

Perhaps we will end up treating it as promo single.

Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.