Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Chappell Roan talks about the mistreatment she’s been receiving from fans

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Jase
6 minutes ago, River said:

all her songs except hot to go :laughga:

Hot To Go is the one I'm spinning the most at the minute so delete your post immediately :cyanlights:

• YAAAS 5
  • Thanks 1

Rahrahbitchson
1 minute ago, SummerBoy said:

Did you just enter this topic to have convo with yourself?

No, i genuinely ask about who was this girl cuz i read her name in different threads here but i didnt know who she was then everyone came for me for not knowing who the girl was, i mean she hasnt released any Bad Romance for me to know who she is? Im a 25 year old med student in final year, boy im not into new trends or new people, i just asked who she was cuz i was curious to know :sara:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

River
2 minutes ago, Jase said:

Hot To Go is the one I'm spinning the most at the minute so delete your post immediately :cyanlights:

:messga:

don't kill me arty

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 1

NCgaga

Chappell is very talented and her pop songs are probably the best quality pop songs we have had in a very, very long time. She is a very good vocalist on top of that. 

However, I find her personality a little off putting. She never really has anything deep to say, and she is always pissed off about being famous. Someone said that she needs a good and protective team around her, and that is very apparent. I don’t think she fully grasps the magnitude of fame, when you are the number one girl at the moment. 

• Thanks 1

Lextyr97

I love her music and I totally dig her vibe but if fame is not for her, she needs to stop now. Decline gigs, pause in releasing music publicly… she will only get bigger and if she keeps complaining like this while still performing at large gigs, it’s going to all be very disingenuous and ultimately worse for her. Aka, practice what you preach 

• Like 1

CubbyGaga

I don’t think she ever imagined being as big as she is.  She’s legit just a hometown girl from Missouri.  She definitely needs a good team and security 

Hydrangea

Why is the onus on the famous one to get used to awful behaviour, and not the ones being awful to just grow tf up and not be weird 

I’m a bad friend
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Heygirl22

Her songs give me Taylor swift/Marina and the diamonds vibes 

its not for me

and it does seem like I see a lot of posts of her complaining about fame I hope she puts herself first 

Juanlittlem

I mean, I do get the point, but at the same time... of course people wants to get pictures with you if they're fans. That "She is a lady you dont know and she doesnt know you at all... Im a random bitch, youre a random bitch" part rubs me the wrong way. She sounds like shes saying she doesnt want to spend her time taking pics with unknown people but she's done M&G and she was fine with it, so... are you fine with taking pics with random bitches when they pay I guess?

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

PropaGaga
45 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Then she won't enjoy fame lol

Not everyone makes art with fame in mind 

11 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

She sounds like shes saying she doesnt want to spend her time taking pics with unknown people but she's done M&G and she was fine with it, so... are you fine with taking pics with random bitches when they pay I guess?

Well, yes. That's exactly what she's saying. She has repeatedly said this is her job and when she's not "on the clock" that she wants nothing to do with whatever parts most people associate with being a celebrity.

She's also spoken about no longer doing meet and greets because fans would come and trauma dump and it wasn't an enjoyable experience for her.

Edited by PropaGaga
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Juanlittlem
5 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

She has repeatedly said this is her job

Well if her job is being an artist/singer then, it should stay on the stage and not do M&Gs 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Jigglygoth
1 hour ago, NCgaga said:

However, I find her personality a little off putting. She never really has anything deep to say, and she is always pissed off about being famous.

How old is she? I saw very little of her personality online, in a couple interviews, and live performances, and I found her to be either cringe or unlikeable every single time. However, if she's in her early 20s... 

That's honestly still teenagehood to me. I was so naive in my early 20s, only an "adult" legally, because emotionally and psychologically I was still very undeveloped. 

I think she's just young. She's a talented girl, who got all this massive attention overnight, and doesn't have the wisdom, patience, or intelligence, to navigate it with grace, yet. 

I find her off putting, but I rather not judge her harshly. If I was in my 20s, and had to deal with all that fame... I'd probably be whining all the time, and I would come across as ungrateful too :ladyhaha:

I never expect anybody to be likeable, regardless of whether they're famous or not. She might be simply not charismatic. 

But her music is fun, honestly, I only care about that, lol. 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Ladle Ghoulash
53 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Well if her job is being an artist/singer then, it should stay on the stage and not do M&Gs 

She’s setting a clear boundary about what she considers being “on the clock” vs “not on the clock.” M&Gs are an extension of her job, but being “on the clock” at the coffee shop isn’t. I feel like she was pretty clear about that in the clip and I think it’s a completely rational + fair boundary. 

• Like 1

Vicixs
4 hours ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

No offense, but when Gaga came out it was a force of nature that there hasn't been another artist capable of having a debut like hers and I honestly don't think there will be in a long time

Not every new artist who is extravagant and wears strange outfits has to be seen as the new Gaga. 

This girl is miles away from being the biggest artist since Gaga even tho i wish her the best on her journey cuz she looks like a down to earth and genuine person 

She had the biggest crowd in lollapalooza history and wasn’t even a headliner. Her album is number 2 on billboard and is almost a year old. You’re diminishing her success when yo uptake into consideration the major differences between now and the late 2000s when Gaga came out

Religion is a product to sell.

RAMROD
4 hours ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

No offense, but when Gaga came out it was a force of nature that there hasn't been another artist capable of having a debut like hers and I honestly don't think there will be in a long time

Not every new artist who is extravagant and wears strange outfits has to be seen as the new Gaga. 

This girl is miles away from being the biggest artist since Gaga even tho i wish her the best on her journey cuz she looks like a down to earth and genuine person 

You just talking from the eyes who are not following her. She is massive right now. 

Besides, what is the reason for these hostility ever since her rise to fame? She is not saying bad things about anyone, didn't  work with problematic peopele, or act badly. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1