Featured Posts

Controversiaga

To distract us from her delayed album 

she told us so in the original post for it “while you’re waiting for LG7”

Edited by Controversiaga
Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 2

FrederickSpears

It's a Bruno Mars song, radio is going to eat this up and it will be a smash.

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

2School4Cool

Personally I think it’ll lead very well into a new era

1. DWAS reminds the GP why they love her and is reminding people of her vocal chops leading into the Joker, which is a musical movie.

2. The Joker will have her in the spotlight with lots of attention and therefore will increase the amount of ears on the new music. Plus, the joker will have a darker vibe that will lead into LG7 well.

3. This may be her only chance in a while to do a random one-off project like this, because this song doesn’t sound like it’d make sense coming out once LG7 is in full effect.

See The Best In Everyone

chromaticainmyhead

people on her acting like she ever going to not have a #1 album ever again in her life :selena: guys, this is the girl who came out of nowhere and just became a popstar overnight in her own terms and since then has been going through every possible **** one can imagine while still putting out no1 albums, saving us from a pandemic and finding her own creative aesthetic every now and then that is always almost vertically different from what she's done before. Not to speak about her acting game also widely and instantly being recognized from the best. This human knows what she's doing and her next album also going to be a no1 if u like it or not

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

AnglerfishbraBENUS

i also love that we’ve been crying for music for so long and now that we have a new song there is no crying 

Naufri
1 hour ago, chromaticainmyhead said:

people on her acting like she ever going to not have a #1 album ever again in her life :selena: guys, this is the girl who came out of nowhere and just became a popstar overnight in her own terms and since then has been going through every possible **** one can imagine while still putting out no1 albums, saving us from a pandemic and finding her own creative aesthetic every now and then that is always almost vertically different from what she's done before. Not to speak about her acting game also widely and instantly being recognized from the best. This human knows what she's doing and her next album also going to be a no1 if u like it or not

I've been a fan since Just Dance appeared in Popjustice when It doesn't even have a video, and what I've learned during this time is that this woman, even with mistakes and missteps, is WAY more intelligent than me and most of the people. She still gonna have plenty of succesful songs and albums. Yep, she knows perfecto how to do It.

I still have the feeling that her best album hasn't been released yet.

Edited by Naufri

FATCAT
17 minutes ago, Jase said:

@FATCAT just dropped his scandalous reason why it's more than likely now but I'll refrain from posting :classy:

Game Show Gambling GIF by INTO ACTION

Purr more, hiss less.

Darcklighter22

D'aww that's cute you think in this short attention span if a generation and streaming era we are at with music,  that 2 songs plus a movie out would be overexposure. She'll be fine.

I still think it's the labels way to secure a safe profitable hit before they let her go more experimental with LG7's sound which I don't think will do bad but maybe not be the GP's cup of tea.

ThisGuyTony

“Overexposure” isn’t that much of a thing in 2024 :icant:

It’s actually a good thing to keep releasing music on the streaming era. 

Even tho some self proclaimed poets keep releasing trash after trash. :icant: