'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Charli xcx to reportedly release remix of Apple

Teletubby

Featured Posts

lg5

Charli is too smart to do this. I don’t see it happening lol. I’m hoping the remix isn’t for Apple, I don’t think it needs a remix. The original is personal to Charli and perfect on its own. I see the final remix being 365 feat Shygirl and maybe someone else. 

HelloHangoverz
2 minutes ago, lg5 said:

Charli is too smart to do this. I don’t see it happening lol. I’m hoping the remix isn’t for Apple, I don’t think it needs a remix. The original is personal to Charli and perfect on its own. I see the final remix being 365 feat Shygirl and maybe someone else. 

It makes you think though, like surely lots of smart people are responsible for all the 143 blunders so far. I think it could be a case of industry execs throwing everything they've got at and pulling every lever of power to give Dr luke a fighting chance. If this remix ends up happening, that's what I think is going on here 

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

StarstruckIllusion

Even if she does, Gaga stans should zip it.

Yall are gonna set Gaga up bc it was stupid asf to make Do What U Want with R. Katy - I mean R. Kelly in 2013, even tho there weren’t any charges - let’s not bring back that line of attack

I know you all dislike Katy but leave Charli alone lol

Anyway this literally isn’t gonna happen so…

Cameltoe Chariot
4 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Yall are gonna set Gaga up bc it was stupid asf to make Do What U Want with R. Katy - I mean R. Kelly in 2013, even tho there weren’t any charges - let’s not bring back that line of attack

A truly unnecessary comparison.

The R Kelly collab happened 11 years ago on the edge of the worst mental breakdown Gaga has experienced in her life thus far. The collab was forced by her label, she unfortunately agreed to endorse the song and R Kelly publicly, and since explained this was self destructive behaviour in response to her own rape trauma. She erased the song, reprinted physicals and has made financial contributions to SA-related groups.

We really need to stop this narrative that Gaga just made a messy song instead of calling it what it was: a cry for help that thankfully was answered.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Bowman

I hope Charli allow that, I’d be sooo disappointed 

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

tyler k
2 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

It makes you think though, like surely lots of smart people are responsible for all the 143 blunders so far. I think it could be a case of industry execs throwing everything they've got at and pulling every lever of power to give Dr luke a fighting chance. If this remix ends up happening, that's what I think is going on here 

I just don't see Charli connecting herself with someone like Dr. Luke at all.... 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

GagaSkeletonWay

Guys what's going on with Katy's hate? I really don't get it.

Yes, she is flopping and??? She's a nice person and can definitely make good songs (even if her new album / singles aren't the case).

Scarlet Witch
2 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

2013 was 10 years ago give it up delisheeis

Aglaya
3 minutes ago, GagaSkeletonWay said:

Guys what's going on with Katy's hate? I really don't get it.

Yes, she is flopping and??? She's a nice person and can definitely make good songs (even if her new album / singles aren't the case).

Not trying to be rude but :sweat: just go and read the room 

could mean anything
  • LMAO 2

Donatellah

can't wait for it to be named as:

"the career-saving apple remix with katy perry"

Noir

Charli is way too cool for Katy