Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Grimes: "I was the single most pro patriarchy sexist b*tch on planet earth"

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

qpjz90mspcjd1.jpeg

she also debuts bangs and says she got her child back

My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married
  • LMAO 2

River

A new TERF in the making :poot:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 9

PartySick

Um excuse you plenty of men manage just fine without being criminals, killers, and rapists. We're not "beasts" :smh:

I can't tell if this is a radical feminist "men are evil" take or a radical anti-feminist "women only have rights because men allow them to" take

Either way, it annoys me that I was JUST starting to like some of her music and now I won't be able to hear one without thinking of how dumb she is

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Teletubby
Just now, PartySick said:

We're not "beasts" :smh:

ezgif-1-51dcaee309.thumb.gif.6869920751c

My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 1

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Um excuse you plenty of men manage just fine without being criminals, killers, and rapists. We're not "beasts" :smh:

I can't tell if this is a radical feminist "men are evil" take or a radical anti-feminist "women only have rights because men allow them to" take

Either way, it annoys me that I was JUST starting to like some of her music and now I won't be able to hear one without thinking of how dumb she is

she's so extra. like when they broke up and she was caught reading the communist manifesto. like gurl. she's as ridiculous as he is

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 3

bionic

This woman perfectly happy to benefit from oppressive systems until they reject her or she finds a new source of benefits

buy bionic
  • Like 9

Gohan
21 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

"Elon the KKKetamine addict" Oh my ****ing God :air:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit
  • LMAO 4

Jigglygoth
15 minutes ago, River said:

A new TERF in the making :poot:

Didn't she said she loves and supports Musk's trans daughter, very, very recently? . She clearly is not the brightest color in the rainbow, but transphobia seems the one embarrassing trait she doesn't have. 

I will personally continue to pretend she does not have a public persona at all, and has never made any public statement, on any matter, ever :partysick:. I will not let herself, ruin her own music, for me :iamfair:

As far as I'm concerned, Grimes doesn't have social media accounts, and has never given an interview :bionic:

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

weed

I just wish she would destroy Elon. Idk how but do something girl

malzejar

I pretend Grimes disappeared in 2020 and the police haven't found her, it's better for my mental health. I hope they find Grimes soon ❤️

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Love 1

Emvee

Only this kind of brain rot is capable of hearing Elon speak and think “yes, I want to marry this man.” 

• Like 1

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, weed said:

Idk how but do something girl

i'm afraid they will do another kid:franminervini: Robo Techno Quantum Cyberius

Edited by Teletubby
  • Shook 1