💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Chappell Roan reaches a new peak of #2 on Billboard 200

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Chappell Roan's The Rise and Fall of a Midwest Princess reaches a new peak for a third week in a row, as it steps 3-2 with 72,000 equivalent album units earned (its best week by units earned; up 13%). In the last 10 weeks, the album has steadily inched its way up the list. It broke into the top 10 on the June 22-dated chart, rising 12-10. It has since moved 8-6-5-5-7-8-4-3-2.

Taylor Swift’s The Tortured Poets Department reaches a 15th week atop the Billboard 200 chart. 
Of The Tortured Poets Department’s 85,000 units earned in the week ending Aug. 15, SEA units comprise 57,000 (down 1%, equaling 74.77 on-demand official streams of the set’s widely available deluxe edition’s 31 songs), album sales comprise 28,000 (down 67%) and TEA units comprise a negligible sum (up 5%).
On the Top Streaming Albums chart, Poets falls 2-3. 
During the last day (Aug. 15) of the chart’s tracking week, Swift introduced one all-new digital album variant of Poets on her official webstore, which was available for six hours and sold for $4.99. The set included the standard album’s 16 songs, plus one exclusive bonus track, “The Prophecy (Long Story Short – Live From Lyon)”. Also on Aug. 15, for only six hours, Swift’s webstore restocked a $4.99 digital album variant that was available briefly the previous tracking week — it contained the standard album plus a live version of “thank You aimEe (Mean – Live from London)”.
In the tracking week ending Aug. 15, Tortured Poets sold nearly 10,000 in digital album downloads across all variants through all sellers (including her webstore, the iTunes Store and others)

Edited by Teletubby
My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 5

Jenina

I'm so happy for her but I can't stop thinking about how overwhelmed she must be feeling. I think most people would happily take their dreams coming true overnight but it would be incredibly stressful to go through such a big change so quickly. I can't even imagine how she must be feeling if I'm stressed by just thinking about it. I hope the adjustment goes as smoothly as possible for her

Edited by Jenina
cool
  • Love 2

HelloHangoverz

queen

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • YAAAS 2

NewUsername

I like TS, but seriously, enough is enough. Let other people have, rightfully so, their #1.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Schizophonic
3 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

I like TS, but seriously, enough is enough. Let other people have, rightfully so, their #1.

its so mean when u already have everything and still do weird tactics so young talents cant get the success they deserve and your fans financially bleed dry

• Thanks 5

Bronco
10 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

6 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

its so mean when u already have everything and still do weird tactics so young talents cant get the success they deserve and your fans financially bleed dry

Worth pointing out the chart projections from before Taylor dropped the variants had TTPD shifting 75k units, so would have still beaten Chappell's 71k sadly :( 

• Like 1

Teletubby
24 minutes ago, Bronco said:

Worth pointing out the chart projections from before Taylor dropped the variants had TTPD shifting 75k units, so would have still beaten Chappell's 71k sadly :( 

Worth pointing out that her album was selling under 10k during weeks when Eminem and Stray Kids blocked her from #1, this week it's 28k.

My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married

vitoburrrito

How are this many people still buying/streaming this Taylor Swift album? Hasn’t everyone listened or heard it by now? 

ALGAYDO
3 minutes ago, vitoburrrito said:

How are this many people still buying/streaming this Taylor Swift album? Hasn’t everyone listened or heard it by now? 

The world is full of unseasoned chicken 

• LMAO 5

HelloHangoverz
Just now, ALGAYDO said:

The world is full of unseasoned chicken 

legit it's spongebob background characters

every-spongebob-background-character-v0-

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • LMAO 1

Ctouf

I am SO happy for her. Her music is wonderful, I'm so glad she finally gets the flowers she deserves!!! :wub:

I'm looking forward to see what she has in store for her next era. 

• YAAAS 2