'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

DWAS will be the WWIII Love song

River

Featured Posts

Lady Rah Rah

Tbh I did think of WWIII straight away when they sang “if the world was ending…” :huntyga:

Chromatica will live on forever.

nightadieu
20 minutes ago, Way0ut said:

This isn’t it. 

I actually think this thread is very insensitive and distasteful.

Edit: If it was labeled „Funny“ I would understand it’s just not my humor but from a mod on this site, and I say that with the utmost respect, dear @River, it really feels inappropriate. 

Edited by nightadieu

Illuminati

I get the joke but I got the impression that the song is about quarantining together, it's her first song that was written after the pandemic. Though it's abstract enough to have several meanings, someone said the 70s theme was meant to reference nuclear bomb tests/atomic age.

• Like 1

Schizophonic

river, i really love you but that is pretty tasteless considering the state of the world.... really, thats not it. 

• Like 1

Madame Goo Goo

Girl we are not slowly approaching WW3 the world is too globalized and reliant on each other economically for that to happen which is why we fight through proxy wars now. We’re at the start of Cold War 2…

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything
  • Like 3

TheOriginalOne
3 hours ago, Red said:

g0rl in WWIII the nuke will obliterate you faster than you can say Ferrari, let alone stream DWAS :brat:

Quick Tip: Leave your phone on before you get obliterated so the stream continues!! 

• Thanks 1

Economy

God please no... may the Gaga curse finally fail. Its about time that mystical power expires :cryga:

• LMAO 2

27monster27
3 hours ago, Nessun Dorma said:

Love is the only war worth fighting for :holdmyhand:

he/him/his
  • LMAO 3

AntonTurnItUp
3 hours ago, Hydrangea said:

I’m so glad I’m not the only who felt the apocalyptic vibe. The world is ending and I wanna be next to you 

It's only because the lyrics, it's only a song calm down y'all, it's not the end of the world, we will be able to hear LG7 (Soon) :party:

Anderson123

World War III, Monkeypox, Kamala vs. Trump. Now it truly feels like a Gaga MUSIC era is around the corner.

AddMeOnMYSPACE

Sorry but I already declared “so happy I could die” as my official ww3 song