'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kesha's name and face removed from Timber music video on Youtube

monketsharona

Featured Posts

RickMonster98

wtf?:triggered: someone fix this mess rn cause this song doesnt exist without kesha:triggered:

• Like 2

Cello

It’s Pitbull’s world and we’re just living in it

also put Kesha back :grr:

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana
  • Like 1

robotvoiceinalice

The song became a hit because of Kesha :awkney:  thats like 3!OH3 removing Katy from Starstruck

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

A Very Gaga Holida
1 minute ago, robotvoiceinalice said:

The song became a hit because of Kesha :awkney:  thats like 3!OH3 removing Katy from Starstruck

Pitbull isn’t responsible for that, actually nobody is; these things change automatically. Gaga was removed from Video Phone for a loooooong time 

• Shook 5
  • Sad 2

NATAH

i do actually wonder if this is a legal issue... since she's now independent, maybe the old label owns the rights to *that* image and name for that song in particular and wants it removed idk or maybe some sort of copyright expired

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gagaism
3 minutes ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

Pitbull isn’t responsible for that, actually nobody is; these things change automatically. Gaga was removed from Video Phone for a loooooong time 

But it should be an explanation for that anyways, like why, how?

Defmix100
4 minutes ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

How is that possible you're saying nobody manually does it? That youtube itself is changing the title and picking a new thumbnail which also reflects that title change (as in it knows not to show Kesha in the thumbnail)?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

A Very Gaga Holida
5 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

How is that possible you're saying nobody manually does it? That youtube itself is changing the title and picking a new thumbnail which also reflects that title change (as in it knows not to show Kesha in the thumbnail)?

I have no idea, it happens every now and then to every VEVO artist, they shorten/change the title and change the pic, sometimes the new pic is awful or isn’t even from the video and then they have to fix it

Cameltoe Chariot
25 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i do actually wonder if this is a legal issue... since she's now independent, maybe the old label owns the rights to *that* image and name for that song in particular and wants it removed idk or maybe some sort of copyright expired

Oh wow, someone offering a nuanced approach instead of immediately going into a panic :cheeky:

• Like 1

doja scat

im so tired of dr luke and his trifling ass 

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

NATAH
6 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Oh wow, someone offering a nuanced approach instead of immediately going into a panic :cheeky:

like isn't it obvious this is just label meddling and legal faff? :poot:

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 1