'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Major Radio Station That Ripped DWAS To Shreds Played It Every Hour

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

I almost wanted to put this in news so I could use the achievement tag but refrained as its not that major news :ladyhaha:

Anyways kiss 92.5, the major radio station that normally stans Gaga and surprised me by ripping the song to shreds with horrible reviews and sharing only negative reviews from texts as well decided to play the song every hour yesterday anyway :lmao:

https://www.kiss925.com/play/

You have to scroll all the way to yesterday cuz today its barely on rotation but before 12AM it was on every hour :green:

• LMAO 7

Economy

They usually stan her. Maybe they wanted to pretend and cover up the fact they are actually obsessed with the song by making it sound like they hated it :ally:

Micmaky

This has been the most positive reception to a song I’ve seen in years. People are calling it a modern classic. If you look at comments on social media it’s 90% positive which is very very rare. This will continue to grow 

• Like 5

Robo Ga

@Economy were they ripping it up live on air or on social media? I’m surprised because there is SO much positive feedback on the song generally and online!

🤖⚡️

Gorehound
51 minutes ago, Economy said:

I almost wanted to put this in news so I could use the achievement tag but refrained as its not that major news :ladyhaha:

Anyways kiss 92.5, the major radio station that normally stans Gaga and surprised me by ripping the song to shreds with horrible reviews and sharing only negative reviews from texts as well decided to play the song every hour yesterday anyway :lmao:

https://www.kiss925.com/play/

You have to scroll all the way to yesterday cuz today its barely on rotation but before 12AM it was on every hour :green:

I didn't realise that it was a radio's job to critique and review new music. I thought their job was just to play it, regardless of whether they like it or not. Their opinion on the music is irrelevant.

Either way they've made themselves look pretty stupid now.

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 3

Economy
31 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

@Economy were they ripping it up live on air or on social media? I’m surprised because there is SO much positive feedback on the song generally and online!

Ive heard worse reviews in the past but yeah pretty much lol

Nemo
1 hour ago, Gorehound said:

I didn't realise that it was a radio's job to critique and review new music. I thought their job was just to play it, regardless of whether they like it or not. Their opinion on the music is irrelevant.

Right? I give a **** what a DJ thinks.

I mean, if they want to tip me off to something new that I wouldn't otherwise have heard, that's great. But if they want to trash established artists that they're going to play anyway... or anyone else, really... I see no purpose to that.

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 1

dollardays

It may not be your cup of tea but there's objectively not one reason to rip this song to shreds :oops:

• Thanks 2

Louvre
2 hours ago, Economy said:

ripping the song to shreds with horrible reviews and sharing only negative reviews from texts as well decided to play the song every hour yesterday anyway

Its like Fox News and Family Guy both being from the same company

• Like 1