2 minutes ago, DesertWolf said:

And we have the 3rd #1 on AM

#1 Iceland (+1) :party:

And that’s why mother monsters shop at Iceland

• LMAO 2

Concertaholic

Didn’t Charli and Billie debut at #1 in the US :alsemanche:

Louvre

My apologies to posting so much on this thread. This is the first time theres been an active chart thread on this website in years lmao

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 10
  • Thanks 1

DesertWolf
1 minute ago, Louvre said:

My apologies to posting so much on this thread. This is the first time theres been an active chart thread on this website in years lmao

Keep going, no need to apologize for that, this is the right place for it :kara: let's finally celebrate after that many years of drought :ororomunroe:

JOYRIDE
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 7
  • Love 1

Hyperobject
8 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

Didn’t Charli and Billie debut at #1 in the US :alsemanche:

and fell to number 7 or 9 the very next day, yes :ororomunroe: 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 5

franminervini
7 minutes ago, Louvre said:

It's been always here :patrizia:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!
  • LMAO 1

gerrygaga
45 minutes ago, Gangie said:

The chartsters who think the song has low numbers and is underperforming are delusional at its best. It's her 2nd highest debut on Spotify! ROM was hyped since March 2020 and it got 6,7m. You are confusing SL 5,5m debut because that were unfiltered numbers. It was actually less then DWAS 

And the true ones remember how SL was struggling on Apple Music reaching #90 and falling apart outside top 100

Just relax you guys. The song is doing good! We need these numbers for LG7 and I'm being serious

right. i am calling DWAS a smash after that Spotify Top 10 debut and awesome Apple Music numbers because it is indeed a smash.

Louvre
1 minute ago, franminervini said:

It's been always here :patrizia:

During the lull of the last four years there would be like 3 new pages a month. There wasn't a lot going on!

But you always posted, ty for trying to keep us chartsters fed :kara:

gerrygaga

Excited for DWAS on

Billboard Global 200 (sales + streams worldwide)

a look on ALL of Gaga's entries so far (peak & weeks):

#59 Shallow (161 wks on chart, yes 161)

#22 Rain On Me (46 wks on chart)

#37 Hold My Hand (20 wks on chart)

#31 Bloody Mary (19 wks on chart)

#190 Poker Face (1 wk) this is Jan. 2024 entry

note: This chart was launched Sept. 2020, Shallord & Slay On Me peaked low but could've been top 5 here if chart already existed during their peak, maybe #1 due to iTunes Global. Gaga could've charted more songs here from Chromatica because it smashed on Spotify Global. 

Edited by gerrygaga
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

atemybrain

I would much rather have a slow burner hit with 20+ weeks in the top 10 than something that debuts number one and drops off after a few weeks, so these numbers plus the reception are so promising for that scenario!!

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

Levine
21 minutes ago, atemybrain said:

I would much rather have a slow burner hit with 20+ weeks in the top 10 than something that debuts number one and drops off after a few weeks, so these numbers plus the reception are so promising for that scenario!!

Taylor Swift found fainted

• Like 3
  • LMAO 3

Levine

Like look at Bruno Leave the door open chart run. I WOULD PAY to have this for every single song Gaga puts out

GVMluKRXwAAITqt?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 5
  • Love 2

ROHKEUS
24 minutes ago, atemybrain said:

Not only that, the song is also a grower imo, and so addictive after just a few plays. I had an orgasm with an anxiety attack when I listened the first snippet, then I didn’t like the MV that much, now I’m addicted to both the MV and the song. 

So I think it will have longevity just from itself, the other marketing strategies and Tiktok etc will do wonders, radio as well. I think we are in the midst of a smash.

In love with chaos depressed by fate.
  • Love 3

• Ladymars changed the title to Harleyquin partial day numbers are in