OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

DWAS #21 (+1) on Apple Music US

weed

Featured Posts

Gagaism
3 minutes ago, dit said:

his collab album was really big and was going to sweep at the grammys but they chose to not submit it for some weird reason (I think fear of overexposure or something i'm not 100% sure tbh). 

If anything, Bruno will at least help you get a major category award at the grammys if not a huge commercial hit tbh! This is a win either way! :excited2:

And they still won SOTY, AOTY, Best R&B song and Best R&B performance just with Leave The Door Open lol 

• YAAAS 2

gerrygaga

anybody has Stupid Love apple music USA peak?

SL debuted #2 on Spotify USA.

I think DWAS is doing great on apple music 

• Like 1

Real Panda
24 minutes ago, gerrygaga said:

anybody has Stupid Love apple music USA peak?

SL debuted #2 on Spotify USA.

I think DWAS is doing great on apple music 

On Apple Music? I dont know for the first day but on the first week it was #76 and it dropped out of the 100 on the 2nd week. 😭

It became stable on radio though and spent almost 3 months in the Hot 100 Top 40 just bouncing up and down between 20 and 40 after its first week charting at #5.

NATAH
1 hour ago, ode said:

i'm boycotting listening to this single bc i do not want its potential success changing the direction of LG7 lmao 

that would literally never happen :air:

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 2

River
1 hour ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

It’s not hidden, but because it’s an old thread, it’s not showing in trending now when there is a new post, it’s how the forum works and we can’t change that :/

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Real Panda
2 minutes ago, River said:

It’s not hidden, but because it’s an old thread, it’s not showing in trending now when there is a new post, it’s how the forum works and we can’t change that :/

Thanks for the clarification. 😊

franminervini
5 minutes ago, River said:

:patrizia:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

franminervini

As they said, we are on it but it doesn't show up on the main page. If you follow it, then you'll get notifications :holdmyhand:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!
  • Thanks 1

RickMonster98

is it going good? in comparison, what's the debut on apple music of other recent singles? like ariana's or billie:max:

• Like 1

Juanlittlem
5 minutes ago, franminervini said:

As they said, we are on it but it doesn't show up on the main page. If you follow it, then you'll get notifications :holdmyhand:

Would it be much work to do a new one or is it 'cause you wanna keep the old info?

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Real Panda
20 minutes ago, RickMonster98 said:

is it going good? in comparison, what's the debut on apple music of other recent singles? like ariana's or billie:max:

Yes it is. The only time Gaga was on the top position on Apple Music was with Rain On Me. So far on AM US, its at #36

To answer your question, Ariana's song We Cant Be Friends is at #152. Its her only song on the chart. Billie however has 5 songs charting on Apple Music US: 

#4 - Birds of A Feather

#35 - Wildflower

#95 - Guess (Charli XCX with Billie)

#116 - Chihiro

#129 - Lunch

Welp, I just reread your question and you said debut. 😭 I dont know where to check that.

Edited by Real Panda
  • Thanks 1

Micmaky

This is going viral on tiktok, close to 10k videos in one day. Kinda hilarious that people thought a ballad wouldn’t go viral, this is ultimate tiktok fodder. Watch all the cute lovey dovey couples using this song. I saw a few videos of people crying because they are in long distance relationships and there were  so many comments with the number of hours away their ldr partner lives.  

Edited by Micmaky
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Luna Lovegood
11 minutes ago, Micmaky said:

This is going viral on tiktok, close to 10k videos in one day. Kinda hilarious that people thought a ballad wouldn’t go viral, this is ultimate tiktok fodder. Watch all the cute lovey dovey couples using this song. I saw a few videos of people crying because they are in long distance relationships and there were  so many comments with the number of hours away their ldr partner lives.  

where did u get this figure from? I checked tiktok and the most used sound I see using DWIA is around 4k currently 

luna’s advocate
  • Like 1

• weed changed the title to DWAS #21 (+1) on Apple Music US