Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

How many times have you listened to DWAS?

Controversiaga

How many   

133 members have voted

1. 1. How many

• Haven’t listened yet
    • Once
    • Twice
    • 3-5 times
    • More than 5 times
    • More than 10 times

Featured Posts

dimosi

I understand what most people expect from Gaga, but I’m in love with the song. I was able to relate to it because it expresses exactly what I’m feeling right now in my life and the path I’ve taken. I get that you might not like it that much, but I also believe that most people will connect with it easily, and it will be a commercial success. Still, it doesn’t matter where it lands on the charts because, for me, it will be the song of the era I’m living in.  
By the way, since yesterday, I’ve been listening to this on loop and can’t get enough of it 🥺.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

StrawberryBlond

More than 10, because I'm trying to make it grow on me. My first listen was that it was ok but a slight disappointment that it wasn't as amazing as Shallow or ROM. So I've been re-watching to increase its views and I'm appreciating it more and more. Their voices are great and work so well together, I love when the chorus hits and its 70's vibe is just so classy especially as they didn't add in any modern references (which I wouldn't have had a problem with but ultimately would prefer it to be a song that could work in any era). It'll be some level of a hit for sure and while I won't be replaying it forever, as a fan, to see Gaga win over more demographics than just young pop fans is a reminder that she's solidified now. She doesn't have to worry about hopping on trends to stay relevant, degrading herself by oversexualisation or working with people she doesn't like just to get a hit. That speaks volumes about her talent and that shines through this track, even if it's not my ultimate fave.

Ashley

Probably 20-25 times over the past couple days. It has great replay value.

ProfessionalClown

It gets better every single time i listen to it. The bridge made me tear up just rn and it’s genuinely hitting me so hard. It’s such a beautiful song. It’s gonna last too, i don’t think this will be like other droplets that just kinda fizzle out, this feels like a timeless classic already 

Ive been rewatching reaction videos and seeing people absolutely adore it and even see a few people cry, it’s amazing 

Edited by ProfessionalClown

lastpopicon

Over 50, probably much more than that  :huntyga: And I'm not joking :huntyga:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • YAAAS 2

GagaGame

65 times :staymad: And Spotify can filter my æss

Edited by GagaGame
moanster balls thoung
  • YAAAS 2

GagaGame

And counting tbh, since when I get home my computer will be blasting it ALL DAY