❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
celeb

Adele promotes 'Die with a Smile' during her show in Munich

monketsharona

Featured Posts

RodeckDanny

We stan Adele back at this haus

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

lastpopicon

Y'all I'm screaming  :ladyhaha: For some reason It thought this about Chappell roan, look at my comments  :ladyhaha:  

u don't imagine how hard i've been laughing since i figured it out, my belly hurts :lmao:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • LMAO 4

GipJo
8 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

Y'all I'm screaming  :ladyhaha: For some reason It thought this about Chappell roan, look at my comments  :ladyhaha:  

u don't imagine how hard i've been laughing since i figured it out, my belly hurts :lmao:

I was like ??? when I saw "She's about to be next main pop girl from this new generation"...

• LMAO 9

uo111
12 minutes ago, GipJo said:

I was like ??? when I saw "She's about to be next main pop girl from this new generation"...

Well, Gaga could be the next main pop girl. I mean, she already has been, but she could be again!

• LMAO 5

Economy

Anyone else annoyed how in these videos u hear the person recording rather than the actual singer the person recording is supposibly trying to record and you cant hear them properly? :rip:

• Like 1

lastpopicon
22 minutes ago, GipJo said:

9 minutes ago, uo111 said:

Well, Gaga could be the next main pop girl. I mean, she already has been, but she could be again!

I'm so sorry, I imagine my comments confused many people :fail: It was a good laugh for me though, hopefully I made someone else laugh a bit :yay:

i made the blunder because Adele supported Chappell Roan very recently in the same setting (a concert), but it shouldn't be an excuse because i should be able to read :ladyhaha:

Regardless, you love to see Adele supporting Gaga and Roan, she clearly doesn't feel threatened by anybody and instead just lifts people up :heart: Pop royalty in my book :partysick:

Edited by lastpopicon
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

dollardays
59 minutes ago, dit said:

When is Diner coming? :giveup: 

Die with a Dinner (Telephone continuation) feat. Adele coming real soon :diane:

• LMAO 3

NATAH
3 hours ago, lastpopicon said:

I'm so sorry, I imagine my comments confused many people :fail: It was a good laugh for me though, hopefully I made someone else laugh a bit :yay:

i made the blunder because Adele supported Chappell Roan very recently in the same setting (a concert), but it shouldn't be an excuse because i should be able to read :ladyhaha:

Regardless, you love to see Adele supporting Gaga and Roan, she clearly doesn't feel threatened by anybody and instead just lifts people up :heart: Pop royalty in my book :partysick:

when you said "doja cat level of stage presence" i was like huh? what an odd artist to compare Gaga too, generation-wise :ladyhaha:

anyway, imagine all 3 of them on one track :giveup:

mother, what must i do?
  • YAAAS 1

lastpopicon
1 minute ago, NATAH said:

when you said "doja cat level of stage presence" i was like huh? what an odd artist to compare Gaga too, generation-wise :ladyhaha:

anyway, imagine all 3 of them on one track :giveup:

and people are still liking the comments, this is cracking me up so much :brat:  I blame Adele, she praises all the legends and I lose track :stupidoreo:

And I can see a Roan and Doja collab happening, and it'd be a cultural reset i fear :giveup: I think they are the best from the new generation of pop girlies, even though some people like to label doja as a "rapper", I think that's very reductive :reductive: 

Spoiler

I think Gaga influenced both, I think that's why I gravitate towards them :oprah:

• Like 1

Jack3257
9 hours ago, Hyoha said:

I'd love to see Gaga and Adele collaborate too

I NEED this!

Rhiannon
6 hours ago, lastpopicon said:

You have no idea how confused I was reading your post ! I was like is this person a 9 year old that just discovered Gaga and thinks she's an up and coming artist ? :bradley: :ladyhaha:

You made me laugh, thank you :heart: :kara:

Edited by Rhiannon
R.
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1