Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Azealia Banks praises Chappell Roan

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Bronco
7 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

I doubt it with her trajectory. Her sophomore will likely be massive 

Agreed. She's blown up essentially on the back of Good Luck, Babe! Which is the first post Rise & Fall album release, so the positive signs are there

weed

I put off getting into her, idk why, but this morning on my way to work I played Good Luck Babe! on repeat and I cried for 25 min (40 min commute) lisadufbdilufgudlg I'm a fan now

4BLAiNE

The phrase “making white women cool again” is revolting and I’m sick of people being so comfortable with language that segregates constantly. This woman is incapable of making any point without trying so hard to be inflammatory.  

Bronco
50 minutes ago, 4BLAiNE said:

The phrase “making white women cool again” is revolting and I’m sick of people being so comfortable with language that segregates constantly. This woman is incapable of making any point without trying so hard to be inflammatory.  

Look.

We all have to accept that thanks to Katy Perry's new album era, white women are in the trenches and need help right now

eeveevil
5 hours ago, Didymus said:

Billie and Charli have been doing some making white women cool again work too tbh.

isn't Charli indian???

Always a couple seconds away from having a mental breakdown

OliviaRodrigoStan

This is Charli XCX shade, not Chappell Roan praise :ladyhaha:. Azealia is musically educated, and she recognizes who is talented and who is not. 

She has been stomping on Charli XCX for months, because apparently they were close at some point, and fell out. She's also bitter about Charli making a song about Julia Fox, whom she ALSO was somehow close to, and ALSO had public fallout with. 

She's only praising Chappell because she's trying to emphasize how disingenuous and uncool she supposedly believes Charli is :billie:. Do I believe her? of course not :laughga:

I know Azealia probably enjoys Charli's music, she just hates her, and is annoyed about the massive support she's getting right now. And I live for it, because I love this petty drama :brat:

She's gonna be calling Chappell all sorts of slurs later this year, and I will stan, because she's always entertaining, lol. I'm waaaaay past the point of "hating" Azealia Banks, she's funny, I just enjoy the drama she brings, and move on :ororomunroe:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Bronco
1 hour ago, eeveevil said:

isn't Charli indian???

Half Indian, her mum is of indian descent and from Uganda and her dad is scottish

• Like 1