Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
new video

Lisa ft. Rosalía - “New Woman”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Monstermilo

i loveeeeee lisa, but she just doesnt strike me as a solo artist. her strength lies in her dancing and stage presence, not really in her singing and i think jennie is a better rapper IMO. BP is better as a group i dont see any single one of them really getting big. im waiting for more BP group material, ive been a fan since 2019 when i saw them at coachella. 

robbiemalik

I actually like it, wasn’t expecting Max Martin to produce this type of song but it’s very different from what’s out right now. 

Anderson123

This is so random but I kinda like it. Sounds like a 2 people project that each of them did their part and during the day of the presentation they stitch them together and have different font, background, text, etc. :ororomunroe:

julz

I enjoyed this! It felt like a real collaboration, showcasing truly these women. The video is fire!!! I like this better than Rockstar

Killa

Nice It kinda goes back and forth but there are parts that are so catchy. Production Is Amazing, those drums sound Amazing. Rosalia makes me roll my eyes so much, so many times lately and thst breakdown is a bit too much, it kills the vibe

Plastic Flower

Goes harder than Rockstar. I really enjoyed this one.:stupidoreo:

Drop it

alsemanche

I didnt expect to like this at all but it's good! Rosalia's verse is very random but I think I'll get used to it. The video is a slay

Soft, soothing, and succulent

franminervini

Video is super cool. Melody as well, Rosalia's verse is a bit off but not bad. I've added it to my liked songs:anveeroy:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

waterfall

rosalia didnt stick 

but other than that woww

lisa really impressed me 

and i LOVE this... its so good and fast paced

#itsabratsummer

Edited by waterfall
  • Love 1