'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Preview: Die With A Smile

Schizophonic

Featured Posts

Scar97
36 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I get the feeling this single is in the same vein as "The Cure" in that its a standalone single because she wrote it for a film & thought it was good enough to put out, so she will :saira:

Justice 4 Love Me Right not being on Spotify 

• YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

HotLikeMexico

This is amazing! I love it already!

question for the chat: why the **** is Trixie being brought up… what even does she have to do with any of this? :air: 

• LMAO 1

HotLikeMexico
32 minutes ago, julz said:

It is soooo hard, we have been starving!!!! I dont want to play again, two listens are enough. Just a few MORE HOURSSS WAAAAAAHHH..

The video should be really good as well. I wanna see them in love in this video, like a couple

I think it’s just gonna be simple. Like them just recording the song based on the leaked image. 

• Like 1

Ladle Ghoulash
1 minute ago, HotLikeMexico said:

This is amazing! I love it already!

question for the chat: why the **** is Trixie being brought up… what even does she have to do with any of this? :air: 

A user compared the song to the vibe of Trixie’s original music and then another user got pissed and started ripping into Trixie to defend Gaga lmao 

HotLikeMexico
Just now, Ladle Ghoulash said:

A user compared the song to the vibe of Trixie’s original music and then another user got pissed and started ripping into Trixie to defend Gaga lmao 

I mean, a Trixie song wishes… sorry. 

Ladle Ghoulash
3 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

I mean, a Trixie song wishes… sorry. 

Respectfully, this is giving a song your grandma bops to in the dressing room at TJ Maxx. Sending my love to the grannies, but I might not meet you at bingo later (prepared and hoping to eat my words on this one).

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash

HotLikeMexico
2 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Respectfully, this is giving a song your grandma bops to in the dressing room at TJ Maxx. Sending my love to the grannies, but I might not meet you at bingo later (prepared and hoping to eat my words on this one).

Not ****ing TJ MAXX :lmao:

• LMAO 1

Obobo

honestly i’m not impressed, its not bad just typical modern Gaga yelling. hoping the verses are nicer… :traumatica:  

Ladle Ghoulash
1 minute ago, Obobo said:

honestly i’m not impressed, its not bad just typical modern Gaga yelling. hoping the verses are nicer… :traumatica:  

Yelling???? 

• LMAO 1

Just A Holy Fool
38 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

"cross-dressing" is this the 50s

The post in question is serving Project 2025 vibes… :triggered:

• LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

Obobo
10 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Yelling???? 

I’m over exaggerating. I think she’s been focusing on showing off her vocals chops that she forgets to make ear worm melodies and hooks that feel emotive.

I love a good ballad but I guess what I hear doesn’t make me feel anything like I’ll Never Love Again or ARUTW does.

2School4Cool

Ok hear me out it's giving ARUTW meets Leave The Door Open?? Loving it

See The Best In Everyone