Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Variety lies about LG7 for no reason

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, StressedOut said:

Not they edited to somewhat backtrack... 2024 back in play :cheeky:

They need to stop getting Gen X straight suburban dads to write these MPG articles. They're always fumbling the important bits :air:

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

ModernEcstasy

It makes sense tbh. 
Aug/ Sept for “Die with a Smile”, Oct/ November for Joker 2, she won’t release over the Holidays and then lead single in late January/ early February. 
I really hope it comes sooner though. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

chromaticainmyhead
42 minutes ago, Just A Holy Fool said:

The Chromatica teasing started almost a full year before release, so this shouldn't be too shocking. 

False. The definite tease of an album to be expected was around when rumours started about her lead. Everything before that was teasing in the studio and "we're using the song" in Haus Labs. It's different if you literally put #LG7 in an official release that is distributed imo than putting a hashtag under one of your Insta posts. At this point of a supposed pre era u could definitely compare it at the stages of January 2020 when we had music leaks and her new hair colour for the era. I guess they postponed the era and this is just a buzz single for now 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Looks like they edited it to add "although there has been no official announcement" at the end of the statement. Maybe it's just their own speculation or the release date for LG7 is still in flux. Regardless, this is giving me a sliver of hope that it could still be released this year :pray:

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

They are guessing because there's no official info whatsoever. I still believe in a fall 2024 release. 

THIS :pawsup:

fighting buryat
  • YAAAS 1

robotvoiceinalice
3 minutes ago, Reality said:

Looks like they edited it to add "although there has been no official announcement" at the end of the statement. Maybe it's just their own speculation or the release date for LG7 is still in flux. Regardless, this is giving me a sliver of hope that it could still be released this year :pray:

Oop

1 hour ago, mamo said:

honestly this was expected

she's literally going to be busy promoting Joker 2 and then *fingers crossed* awards season will commence and that lasts until March. 

So lead single maybe during end of March or early April and album comes out May like Chromatica. 

Say sike rn

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

FreedomInTheMusic

We should know for certain pretty soon. If they don’t do a double release alongside Joker, they almost certainly will wait until next year to give her film projects the space they need through award season. 

Naak Le Vaar
1 hour ago, ghs said:

So she started teasing in February. Included a snippet on her HBO special in May only for it to come out in 2025.

This is ridiculous. Like SERIOUSLY.

She's giving Katy a run for the worst album rollout :ladyhaha:

Lmao they blocked my signature

• StarstruckIllusion changed the title to Variety lies about LG7 for no reason