💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Die With A Smile - Song and Video OUT NOW

LastNight

Featured Posts

Reality

Idk if this was her intention, but the shift that we're gonna get from DWAS --> Joker 2 --> LG7 feels like an evolution.

Given the title of the song + the music video's aesthetics, it seems like there'd be a connection to Joker, even though we know there isn't one. So it's like Joker-adjacent, but it still caters to the GP. Then you go into Joker, which has a similar vibe and aesthetic to DWAS, but it's obviously going to be a lot darker and grittier. Finally, you go into LG7 with some of that same darkness and grit, but evolve into the more electronic/dance pop Gaga we're all used to.

Again, I don't know if that was her intention—probably not—but I think it's kinda cool.  

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 2

calmar
20 minutes ago, dit said:

I was thinking of it but then I wanted to shock my fans when they see this is still me without the correct spelling of Ga-Ga's name :fan: Got to keep you guys on your toes and always guessing :ororomunroe:

Your next spelling of ha name will be A Gag

:trollga:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない
  • LMAO 1

calmar
25 minutes ago, LordByron28 said:

That’s not Eh Eh. That’s lyrics from the superior track, Summer Boy. 

hey there summer flop, I'm takin off my heels

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

dit
Just now, calmar said:

Your next spelling of ha name will be A Gag

:trollga:

better than when they did this: Schermata-2018-08-31-alle-13.55.21.png

• LMAO 2

LordByron28
5 minutes ago, calmar said:

hey there summer flop, I'm takin off my heels

I’m wrong anyway because it’s actually from Boys, Boys, Boys. 

• Like 1

Shipper

It wont be bigger than Shallow though but that is okay. The song itself is amazing and I am quietly happy with its success. 

😌

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕
  • Like 1

Killa

Lol it could be another hit, bigger than Rain on me, even if different audience. I Imagine Itll be a bit stale on streaming After First impact but Itll ride on radio airplay. The important Is putting her out in the map, and its a well done Song, which reinforces that image of her as a performer/musician with a great voice. Gives her leeway for lg7 more experimental sound but works for adult audience going tò the tour.

• Like 1

dit

I dont think she will ever be able to top the commercial juggernaut that is Poker Face, the signature juggernaut that is Bad Romance and the acclaimed / virality of the Shallow / ASIB hype BUT I do see this being among her top 5 biggest hits overall. In terms of pure stats it will probably be somewhere there too tbh! it has LOTS of crossover potential

• Like 2

lastpopicon
Just now, Killa said:

Lol it could be another hit, bigger than Rain on me, even if different audience. I Imagine Itll be a bit stale on streaming After First impact but Itll ride on radio airplay. The important Is putting her out in the map, and its a well done Song, which reinforces that image of her as a performer/musician with a great voice. Gives her leeway for lg7 more experimental sound but works for adult audience going tò the tour.

you spilled :ally: i think the aim of this song and collab is exactly what you said, it will give her recognition and acclaim just before LG7. Plus, it puts the GP on her side :cheeky:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • YAAAS 1

gerrygaga

i agree, personally, i think DWAS is better than Shallord. Mind u that I generally like dance-pop genre the best, so i was surprised I STRONGLY liked (ballad) DWAS. I hope Gaga's team will play the right cards with this single.

• Like 1

Anderson123
1 hour ago, ode said:

here is what i am really concerned about: if this single does well, will Gaga change the direction of LG7 and like give us a joanne part 2: the deeper shallows? ???? please no babes we want an electro-pop octopus coming out of your mouth

No lol. Gaga did Joanne and later A Star Is Born and got an Oscar. Then we got Chromatica when everyone thought LG6 would be adult contemporary / piano after the success of Shallow. 

CautiousLurker

I'd like to also point out that adding this to her catalogue will dispel any rumours that she is heterophobic - she's known for serving it up to the gays, but heteroquality movement is growing and rightfully so - the gays have been trying to exterminate heterosexuals, I know I've been trying to covert straight men for years now using my expert oral skills.

My point is, the backlash is inevitable, and this project will help protect Ga>Ga from it as she is seen clearly lusting hungrily after a man, even tho said man does look suspiciously like a twink.

This ensures that she will be allowed to continue serving cunty music for us gays to bop to in prisons and labor camps for years to come :woohoo:

• LMAO 1