Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Die With A Smile - Song and Video OUT NOW

LastNight

Featured Posts

Aren
58 minutes ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

Is it gonna debut at #1?

I don’t so. We still have to wait to see the Spotify numbers, but it’s doing very poorly on Apple Music so far.

lastpopicon

The lyrics are so impactful, if you can relate in some way this song hits so hard :traumatica: This will be sang for generations :traumatica:

The melody that you choose can rescue you

10 hours ago, lilboyblue said:

THIS GOT ME OH WOW

The part where they go "...and dieeee with a smile" takes me over the edge every time. I fear this will be an obsession, similar to how the line "...I'll aaaalways remember us this way" always gets me.

I think of it as a blend of ARUTW and Look What I Found. And I love it :)

• Like 2

Hennycomb
27 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Guys i can't stop listening to the song :huntyga:  I've played it at least 20 times 

Yesterday I said I was happy about it but this style is not my cup of tea. Now this song has a grip on me and it's holding me by the collar and I can't stop listening to it. I came home for lunch listening on repeat riding my bike crying in the middle of the street :traumatica:

• Love 2
  • Thanks 2

chewing on pearls

the chorus is sooo catchy it's been in my head all day. tbh the melody is very bruno and very Gaga at the same time? they merged their sounds so well here. super smart comeback for them both. 

Mirrion Rizzons

DWAS has had 3 plays so far today on Capital FM (UK's top hit radio station - similar to z100 in NY)

5:09am

8:32am (commuting time slay)

1:11pm 

Edited by Mirrion Rizzons
  • YAAAS 1

BELLYACHE
51 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

Yesterday I said I was happy about it but this style is not my cup of tea. Now this song has a grip on me and it's holding me by the collar and I can't stop listening to it. I came home for lunch listening on repeat riding my bike crying in the middle of the street :traumatica:

EXACTDKLLLY WTF

• LMAO 1

Cameltoe Chariot
58 minutes ago, Aren said:

I don’t so. We still have to wait to see the Spotify numbers, but it’s doing very poorly on Apple Music so far.

Troll-Spray-10-25-2010.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

FreedomInTheMusic

It’s really growing on me with every replay. Feels like one of the stronger songs she’s released in a moment. Couldn’t be happier with this droplet!

Edited by FreedomInTheMusic
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

skedaddleBItCh

earlier I was like "it's a cute song, probably won't play it as much", but I'm actually replaying the **** out of it :air:it truly is a grower, what an earworm! also the edits on TikTok would go so hard with this song tbh lol

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭
  • Like 8
  • YAAAS 1

TylerMedeiros
1 hour ago, Aren said:

It’s #1…

YEET
  • LMAO 1

Cameltoe Chariot
4 minutes ago, TylerMedeiros said:

It’s #1…

At some point they have to consider why they're spending their time on a niche message board for an artist they don't seem to like very much, dedicated to contrarian replies and zionist propaganda... thoughts and prayers for that lost soul :pray:

...But in the meantime we will be streaming the future Grammy winning track Die With A Smile by Lady Gaga and Bruno Mars!

Oprah Winfrey Concert GIF by CBS

• YAAAS 3

• Jase unpinned this topic