💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Die With A Smile - Song and Video OUT NOW

LastNight

Featured Posts

BARKDANGER

I'll probably get some hate- It was a cute song and video. But I didn't really like the song. It kinda sounded like what I expected a Bruno colab would sound like. Def not saying it's a terrible song, just a song I wouldn't listen to on repeat. Gaga's vocals were amazing! And the way Gaga smoked that cig is like me on my lunch break aka chain puffing. And the clothes gave JCPenneys 1991 portrait picture studio catalogue clothing. But I still bought the song. So they got my coin. 💁‍♂️

Edited by BARKDANGER
“I’m on the edge of glory…”

River

anyway the most important thing is... SHE'S SAYING "YHOO" AGAIN :giveup:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

ALGAYDO
10 minutes ago, bpmMonkey said:

Ah ! Just saw the live performance and he introduced the song by saying „Lady Gaga just put a new song out today and was kind enough to put me on“ … so what’s the truth ?! 😅

According to Gaga it was the other way around 

“Indeed, according to the press release, the song started with Mars. Gaga said, “Bruno and I have a lot of mutual respect for each other and were talking about collaborating. I was finishing up my own album in Malibu and one night after a long day he asked me to come to his studio to hear something he was working on. It was around midnight when I got there and I was blown away when I heard what he had started making. We stayed up all night and finished writing and recording the song. Bruno’s talent is beyond explanation. His musicianship and vision is next level. There’s no one like him.”

https://variety.com/2024/music/news/lady-Gaga-bruno-mars-die-with-a-smile-video-1236108658/

so what is the truth?!:messga:

• Love 1
  • Shook 2

• LastNight changed the title to Die With A Smile - Song and Video OUT NOW
Not The Real Gaga
1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said:

“Indeed, according to the press release, the song started with Mars. Gaga said, “Bruno and I have a lot of mutual respect for each other and were talking about collaborating. I was finishing up my own album in Malibu and one night after a long day he asked me to come to his studio to hear something he was working on. It was around midnight when I got there and I was blown away when I heard what he had started making. We stayed up all night and finished writing and recording the song. Bruno’s talent is beyond explanation. His musicianship and vision is next level. There’s no one like him.”

https://variety.com/2024/music/news/lady-Gaga-bruno-mars-die-with-a-smile-video-1236108658/

It think Bruno just said that to be kind and nice 

• Like 3

A Very Gaga Holida

If you type “song of the year” on Twitter, all of the tweets are about DWAS

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 7

Cerny

This is good. It’s captivating, a very different vibe from Gaga, and they sound and look warm to each other. I thoroughly enjoyed it and think it’s gonna have legs, a fruitful duet for sure.

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

River

2:51 is THAT spot :cryga:

• YAAAS 1

bpmMonkey
3 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Not them love gas lighting each other lol. It’s a great song and I also see it more in Bruno’s usual wheelhouse, but still, it’s kinda funny how none of them wanna claim it apparently 😅

• Like 1

River
Just now, bpmMonkey said:

Not them love gas lighting each other lol. It’s a great song and I also see it more in Bruno’s usual wheelhouse, but still, it’s kinda funny how none of them wanna claim it apparently 😅

when  2 humble geniuses meets:laughga:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

BARKDANGER
58 minutes ago, andreas85 said:

It is a very well produced song and they sound good together. It's just too bad that there's nothing really especially original about the song. Many people are of course hyped now but many people were also hyped when the Cure was released and no one listens to that song anymore. Maybe Die With A Smile works better as a part of a movie.

Right. It's not bad, it's pretty good. But it's what you would expect from a Bruno colab. Kinda no intentional repeat value. And I'll probably get some hate, but I listened to it a few times, and can't remember anything from the song to sing. I do however remember the JCPenneys circa 1990's portrait studio clothing- which I'm not saying is bad (from the cover art and video.) That stood out to me. 

Though compared to Gaga's other colabs, it really didn't stand out. From Tony, to Beyonce, To Ariana, To Bradley Cooper, to TI/Twista, to Florence, to Elton, etc- it was just ok.  

Edited by BARKDANGER

BARKDANGER
1 hour ago, thisboyisamonster said:

Way better than Hold My Hand. Maybe even Million Reasons, but perhaps not better than ASIB singles at least for now.

Really strong melodically and great production, vocals I thought Bruno stood out more than her but that's not a bad thing. It's also a really good Bruno mars song

Fascinating!  After the first listen to HMH, I remembered the chorus and melody, but after the first listen to DWAS, I can't remember a single lyric.

Is it the song or is there something wrong with me. :traumatica:

LastNight

Literally just listened now. Absolutely gorgeous song. Their voices are stunning together. Can’t wait to listen more.

I’ve updated the OP with the Spotify link and video (which I still need to watch!!). Stream, stream, stream!