'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Die With A Smile - Song and Video OUT NOW

LastNight

Featured Posts

CyanDante

Also did anyone get glimpses of 2010's Ga , singing duets with other legends like Tony or Sting , on the piano and doing whatever the fcuk she wants :bradley: while singing her heart out.

The lovey dovey eyes, that cute little dance break, not letting go of that ciggy, just being her authentic self :kara:

The song has been repeat for the last 2 hours and my heart is just :saira:

(Also could be in the minority, but I had been craving for a ballad since ASIB, I could totally see Jackson and Ally singing this with their hearts out on stage :selena::kry:, the lyrics are so ASIB coded. :fatcat:)

Edited by CyanDante
I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

kenmonster

so if someone has a different opinion theyre now considered to have some type of problem lol and i didnt know that you cant stay here longer, wow

bpmMonkey
Just now, kenmonster said:

youre so pretentious as if youre willing to help thats more disappointing tbh

Honestly, you’re so camp, I kinda dig it. pop off gurl, go get them little monsters on an online forum 0ffc4932430fbac9a03ee5eace79f04723a10fc6

• LMAO 8

NATAH

this is so. fcking. good omfg.

like....... omg :traumatica: i'm so speechless 

mother, what must i do?
  • Love 7

emili0

I’m feeling a bit conflicted. There are a lot of really strong choices in this sonic (specifically the melodies), but I feel like the chorus builds and builds and then doesn’t stick the landing with the last, “If the world was ending I’d wanna be next to you.”

They sound great but I feel like there are bits of cheese that stick out too much.

Hennycomb
3 minutes ago, GipJo said:

It's just that one guy keep commenting negative comments so let's ignore him. When he uses Bruno's personal life to attack the song you know he is an obsessed hater. Move on.

My weakness are trolls, I always think I can win them by the power of a well constructed sentence. It's silly of me. I'll go to sleep so I don't keep feeding the beast. It's been amazing see y'all tomorrow. :hor:

• Love 7

FGGrayson

This song is so ****ing amazing like omfg they didnt need to go that hard

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗣𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

NATAH
4 minutes ago, kenmonster said:

so if someone has a different opinion theyre now considered to have some type of problem lol and i didnt know that you cant stay here longer, wow

it's not that your opinion is different, it's that you're being super annoying about it

if you simply said "this isn't for me, sorry" nobody would care

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?
  • Like 7

Battle 4 Ur Life
1 hour ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Don’t show this gif to @Battle 4 Ur Life :stalkga:

Sis, listen. I’m in for a truce. I actually like Trixie as a comedian, just as I like Tammie, and I really like Bob too.

I did not mean to look down on Trixie and drag as a whole. I just saw too much negativity and people poking fun at Gaga. and this is THE LADY Gaga FORUM. I don’t think it’s cool to be here and try take this moment from her. I just felt kinda annoyed because I don’t think that attitude belongs here. It’s incoherent imo and I felt like standing up for Gaga at all costs. If that means snatching Trixie, so be it. :samanthac:

peace

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

JustTea

1000 times better than Hold My Hand, no question. :oops:

Even better than Shallow or ARUTW imo, among her best ballads for sure :pray:

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 2

atemybrain

Wow just wow. They literally sound perfect together like literally heaven to my ears. Her little dance in the bridge too :nick:

• Love 2

• LastNight changed the title to Die With A Smile - Song and Video OUT NOW