Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Die With A Smile - Song and Video OUT NOW

LastNight

Featured Posts

Plastic Flower
19 minutes ago, Togekiss said:

I know I’m biased but he seems to sort of root against Gaga.

He definitely didn't give a **** about her in her early years. 

Drop it
  • Like 3

Guillaume Hamon
On 8/17/2024 at 4:40 AM, Bebe said:

It’s standalone but I have no doubt it’s being used purposefully to cross promote Joker.

The Cure wasn’t for ASIB but it absolutely fit lyrically and thematically and could have been part of Ally’s pop era. I don’t doubt it was a scrapped song.

This feels like either Bruno was working on the soundtrack or Gaga heard it and thought “I love this song and feels so connected to Joker” and approached the idea of it being released as a joint single this month (hence why it’s not a part of any album).

It’s giving the song a chance to have its moment while using Joker as an opportunity for cross promotion and to justify the song getting a push.

Nobody can tell me the lyrics as well as the video don’t give Joker vibes. Like watch the video again and tell me it doesn’t give Gaga camped up:

GVFq0fkWgAEtmpf?format=jpg&name=900x900

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkz-ML2RKF4N5-0gBOfFZ

I'm saying the same since it's out!

The 60's/ 70's musical TV show is Harley and Joker's dream world they made in their mind.

And "die with a smile" for a song about love bigger than life itself? C'mon!

BULATIO

Earlier here (or in another thread) I rated the song 7.5/10. Now I'm raising it to 8.9/10 :cheeky: I feel magic, something attracts me... Good job, Bruno and Gaga! 

fighting buryat

holy scheisse
On 8/17/2024 at 4:45 PM, Togekiss said:

I know I’m biased but he seems to sort of root against Gaga.

I’ve seen him say that the fame monster is among the best pop albums of all time before tho 

A Very Gaga Holida
On 8/16/2024 at 9:37 PM, A Very Gaga Holida said:

“Die With A Smile” will go #1 and win Song Of The Year and Best Pop Duo/Group Performance at the next GRAMMYs

Okay but bookmark/pin this for good☝🏼´cause it’s shaping up and it was a manifesto

Naufri
On 8/16/2024 at 5:09 PM, Aren said:

I don’t so. We still have to wait to see the Spotify numbers, but it’s doing very poorly on Apple Music so far.

What a shaky opinion

• YAAAS 1

HausOfMark

My CD came today. case broken. story of my life lol

-Mark

FreedomInTheMusic
On 8/16/2024 at 5:27 AM, FreedomInTheMusic said:

Very happy about this one! Probably my favorite ballad she’s released since ASIB. It feels very timeless to me, and call me delusional, but I think this could end up being a medium-sized hit for them both!

Never happier to be wrong, but this seems more and more like a mega Gaga-sized hit with each passing day. Could end up being a staple of her catalogue. Thrilled for her!

StarstruckIllusion

When she said “our loves the only war worth fighting for” >>>

Catch it @Netanyahu @Putin 

• YAAAS 2

julz

I hope that both of them are planning to do an interview together (atleast one), whether it is live or recorded. I'd like to see them both side by side talking about this collab. And also a tv performance, like SNL. I know this is just a short era for DWAS, but the song will stay relevant and up the charts for a while, so I hope their teams have more things planned for it (other than vinyls). 

• Love 1

OMF

Love the song so much, moves me each time. Such a pretty, no-BS honest song with stellar performances. No hate, no aggression, just love.

julz

For me the best reaction so far...

highlight when he said: "They take their work seriously but when it comes to their presentation, they have fun...they are free...confident not arrogant."

Check him out, and the amazing comments under this video.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

• Jase unpinned this topic