OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Die With A Smile - Song and Video OUT NOW

LastNight

Featured Posts

TheOriginalOne

Just woke up and finally listened to it an it’s AMAZING. Love it! Such a great song. Definitely gives Joker vibes tho. 

monketsharona

Weird I only see good reviews and opinions (if you exclude the pressed stans online whose fave is currently tanking hard)

• Like 2

Real Panda

Thats sad, but where I'm from its on #4 Trending YT and a lot of positive reactions and comments from locals. It was also on the local news networks in my country. Bruno has a huge following here, my dad even has a Bruno album. 💀

• Like 1

Red

I like it. It’s not a song I’ll be playing on repeat like crazy, it’s a song that requires a certain mood but I’ll be streaming. 

I am just curious about the business decision of making it “Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars” when it’s clearly a Bruno Mars song featuring Gaga. 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 3

alsemanche
24 minutes ago, Economy said:

the shock that it isnt what you were expecting

What were they expecting exactly? because the song is EXACTLY what I had expected from these two together

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 1

Bonkers

It's definitely for FAD.

It's a cabaret style ballad with a morbid twist.  

Releasing the song slightly before it's announced as part of the soundtrack is just a marketing gimmick.

The only way I'm wrong is if the song was for FAD but go rejected.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • Like 2

robotvoiceinalice
1 minute ago, Red said:

I like it. It’s not a song I’ll be playing on repeat like crazy, it’s a song that requires a certain mood but I’ll be streaming. 

I am just curious about the business decision of making it “Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars” when it’s clearly a Bruno Mars song featuring Gaga. 

It'll probably be so that Gaga's name is engrained in the current thoughts of people so that her next era can have a huge moment idk :selena:

• Like 1

Arcanum
1 minute ago, Red said:

I mostly think it's either about the fact that Gaga is going to have huge clout due to the Joker movie, so it's a win-win for both, or it's just Bruno being a gentleman. 

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.
  • Like 2

JoanneMonster

All I heard was positive reviews??

(except for k4ty p3rry fans)

Did the radio hosts expect bruno to dance in a thong in a post apocaliptic background?

I See You
  • LMAO 1

Arcanum

Everywhere I am looking, I can only see huge compliments and how they fit together and wanting them to release an album together.

Even ATRL is supportive.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.
  • Like 3
  • Shook 1

Reality

The only negativity I’ve seen is from little monsters :icant: almost everyone else seems to love the song 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 1

Arthur Warhol

For me it's the other way around, I don't like the song but the music video and the looks are cool. 

Jutro ktoś przyjdzie...
  • Like 2

Bronco
23 minutes ago, Economy said:

Well, one radio station so hopefully it doesnt mean much. But i got worried consodering it wasnt just the hosts, the reviews they supposibly got or chose to read were awful :air:

But i think its just shock tbh. I expected something different from those two at first too but the song quickly grew on me once i got over that

I think its worth remembering 2 things.

Radio is essentially on end of life care these days and is pretty irrelevant audience wise.

The types of people who message into radio stations are super fans, super haters & weirdos 🤣

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

John Wayne

For those who are saying this is for FAD, how can it be since Bruno called her? I'm not calling out just genuinely asking. Personally, it doesn't make sense to use a song where Bruno's vocals come to the forefront.

As for the song, I loved it from the first listen and it's on heavy repeat. It's romantic and easy listening, just what you'd expect from a ballad.

• Like 1